The unexpected meeting

Ahlam,a muslim girl who lived in Africa.South Africa was her residence.She lived in one of the poorest parts of the country.Her life was that of from hand to mouth. Food was a word mistakenly admitted in her life's dictionary.A fatherless child she was.She was 21 yrs of age when Adel progressed his way into her life.It all started as she was going to college(she was fully sponsored by the government for that) when Adel saw her.He got a glimpse of her silky hair,her chubby cheeks,her eyes that made the stars look like they were not shining,she was one of a kind.Perfect was exactly wat she was.

Adel was born with a silver spoon.He lived in the city.A modern life was exactly his way of living. His family held so much respect in the city.They were one of the richest but kind.Some called him "man with a golden heart"He was always ready to reach his hand out for help.They had gone to Ahlam's village to look at a plot.Little did he know that

In that village he would get his life partner!!!

On seeing Ahlam,Adel got dazed,his thoughts changed completely and concentrated specifically on Ahlam.He had gotten the girl of his dreams and he was not gtllgotgotg ego of her so easily.He ordered his fathers

P.A to enroll him in that college.When his father asked him why?he just answered"Time will tell!"After much persuasion his father agreed to let him there for six months.That was just wat Adel was waiting for.The P.A completed the formalities and Adel was to commence his studies the following week.For him.that was like a whole year,he yearned to see that immaculate face once more but the only thing he could do was to wait.

He went to the bus station and bade his parents goodbye and then he started his plans to make Ahlam his.It would be an uphill task as the village girls didnt fall for city men's words easily as they learnt a lesson from one of them who got dumped after being her feelings being played with.So everday,everynight, only one question rang in his mind...."Will I be able to make her mine???"

Plzzz wid ur co-operation I will be able to make it to the top.I am a good writer but if u dont gimme ur support through ur votes and follows i will be nthnd.update coming soon.Plzzz do co-operate.