22💍

Hyewon Pov

It's already 3 A.M and she's still not home. I started to get worry. My anger also started to rise.

I was walking back and forth in our living room when suddenly an unknown number called me.

Unknown
Calling

Hey. Your wife have a beautifull body. Ouh and I think we'll be having a baby soon. Cause she already cum for the fifth time.

Hyunjin*moan*

Call Ended

S-she cheated on me?! Well Karma really is a bitch!

I was filled with anger. I feel like I want to kill someone right now. Suddenly my son hug my leg.

"Daddy? *sob*" he seem scared. I look around and realise that it's already messy. Anything fragile is already broken. Photo frames are already broke into pieces.

"Sorry baby." I kiss my son crown.

I'm really mad at Minju. I admit it's my fault because I cheated first. And I don't care anymore. I know I was suppose to go and search for her but I feel numb and I don't want to.

Narrator

As Minju wake up she was naked and her clothes were on the floor. She look beside her and saw Hyunjin sleeping peacefully also naked.

She then quickly put on her clothes and fix her hair. Her tears started falling. She was full of regrets.

When she arrive home the living room was messy. And glasses everywhere. She look around and saw no one at home. Suddenly Hyewon called her.

"Meet me at your parent house. NOW!" She was shocked when she hear Hyewon voice. She then quickly take a shower and ready herself to her parents house.

When she arrive she already saw all well known designer there. She saw Hyewon sitting on the couch. She want to aproach him but she's afraid.

"Ouh. Minju you're here." Her mother hug her. She hug back.

"Hey babe." Hyewon kiss her. She can see madness in Hyewon. She just kiss back afraid he'll get mad even more. Hyewon the bit her lower lip. and they pull away.

"Let's go to the living room." Hyewon walk ahead her.

"Ouh. Here is the bride." Mr. Kim called her.

She then sit next to Hyewon. There is her family and Hyewon's. But out of all of them someone shocked her the most. The lawyer.

"So we all are here to tell you guys that me and Minju is getting married the day after tommorow. " Hyewon say. Minju could only remain silent. She herself was shocked but acted not.

"Why so early?" Yena ask.

"Because I want to." Hyewon answer.

"Ouh I know why?" Yujin said.

"why?" Yena ask.

"Because they having baby number 2!" Yujin said. Everyone was shocked. While the duck and the puppy were having a celebration dance.

"Sit down or else I wont bless your marriage to my sister." Hyewon said. The puppy then sit down.

"How about the reception,the hall,the dresses and everything?!" Mrs Kang ask.

"Everything is done." Hyewon answer calmly.

Minju didn't say anything she only nod at everything Hyewon said. She was sitting in the garden. Her eyes are teary. Suddenly she feel someone sit next to her. She look beside her and saw her bestfriend,Yuri.

"What's wrong?" Yuri panic.

"I made a mistake." She cried.

"I slept with Hyunjin." Yuri was shocked. She coudn't belive that Minju will do that. She was speechless she could only pat Minju back.

Suddenly Minju sit up straight and wipe her tears. Seconds later Hyewon came.

Yuri saw Minju smile weakly. She knows her friend is pretending to be fine. But she coudn't do anything.

____________________

I think I started to write nonsense things. Sorry if my story is boring.