The Pervert Demons

Pov: You
You wake up to wanting to see your room. Instead your in an unfamiliar place you don't recognize. You try to move but your legs and arms are chained to a bed. Your struggling to escape, but then the door opened. A lady came in with long hot pink hair. She looks at you with her red, but innocent eyes. "Oh she's up she's up!" Says the girl pulling your face into her big boobs. You start having trouble breathing until another girl with long dark hair come in. "Don't hog our snack all to yourself Yuri." Said the other girl. "But she's so cute i just wanna eat her out!" Said the first girl who's name is Yuri. You blush deep red and the second girl with her hot pink eyes looks at you, her eyes are scary unlike Yuri's. "Well how about we introduce ourselves." Said the red haired girl. "I'm Jazz and she's Yuri." Said Jazz. Jazz is a beautiful mixed girl who's tall and skinny. Yuri is a beautiful mixed girl who's short and a little chubby. Yuri suddenly grabs your boobs and starts squeezing on them. You blush deep red and scream for her to stop. Jazz picks up Yuri and takes her to another room. Suddenly theirs banging and the door slams open revealing something. Jazz and Yuri had demon wings, horn, and fangs. They both stop fighting as soon as they look at you. "Yeah we're not just normal perverts were demon perverts." Yuri said like it's normal. "Great I'm stuck with demon perverts!" You think to yourself.