𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟶

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 off with chaos – you were the first to wake up and get ready, but once Keiko opened her eyes she had yelled out that they were going to be late for breakfast. The other girls scrambled to brush their hair, change into proper clothes; but then they realised had more then enough time to get ready – Keiko was just being her dramatic self.

Breakfast had finished with a short brief of what activities would be running at certain times. Teachers would be wandering around helping students as well as the ski resort staff. After everyone scattered to their groups, a certain boy came running up to you. "Hey, [last name]! I need to tell you–"

"I'll be with the girls today."

"Oh! I was about to say the same... but with my friends. I guess we'll see each other on the slope!" He held out his fist.

"We're not opponents, Nishinoya. But I will see you on the slope. Have fun." You pat his closed fist and waved him off.

"You were supposed to connect your fist with mine!" He then shouted out so loud that even aliens from Jupiter could hear. "Stay safe, [last name]!!"

"You're going to cause an avalanche..."

。。。

You four girls decided to go toboggan sledding first before heading off to the ten o'clock snowboarding class. Sliding down a hill couldn't be that hard, right? You gave a deadpan look to a random invisible camera after you didn't move a centimetre from where you began.

"It's all about the weight, [last name]!" Mei was sliding down like she was riding a rollercoaster.

"Are you inadvertently mocking your own weight?" You shook your head at the thought, but tried to push yourself forward to get that incline you needed. But to your luck, nothing happened – then suddenly, a giggle was heard in your left ear.

"Go!" A small cheer was then said after you successfully were going down the hill. It was at that moment, that you realised Harue had pushed you. Is this when you would call someone a Queen?

"Nice one, Harue! Let's ride down together!" Keiko forced the girl onto her toboggan and the two stumbled down.

A few minutes then turned into an hour. It was finally time for snowboarding. It was scarier than skiing – you were now on one board instead of having two attached to each foot. Balance is essential for this.

Who knew you found a new talent? That is, for falling on your face.

The instructor seemed to never see a student fail as hard as you. You set a new precedent, but you weren't sure if that was a good or bad thing. With your basic level of physics, snowboarding looked to be slower than skiing – which was a pro to you since you didn't want to be Sonic the Hedgehog today.

Besides, snowboarding seemed to be safer in terms on falling. You were able to fall back onto your front or back, and not your sides. Unlike skiing – you would break 206 of your bones if you fell down a cliff.

。。。

"I'm hungry again!"

"We had lunch 45 minutes ago, Keiko-san."

"I know... I'm going to get a drink from the vending machine over there. I'll meet you guys down the slope soon. Oh, but be careful! This hill is apparently the largest one in the resort. There might be a plastic railing on the right side of the hill protecting you guys, but it's plastic! You can fall down if you're not careful enough. See ya!"

"I'm going to scope out the area to make sure I don't accidentally trip over a large piece of snow..." You muttered, walking over to the side away from the group.