Chapter Four

The tour arrived at the next city. Brizee walked up to the front of the bus. Nick came up and wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you, baby," Nick said.

"I love you, too," Brizee said. He pressed a kiss on her neck. He held her close.

"I want you so bad," Nick said kissing her neck.

"Just wait, Nick, we will be at the hotel soon," Brizee said smiling up at him.

"Good, because I want to be inside you," Nick whispered in her ear.

"I want to taste you," Brizee whispered. The bus pulled up in front of the hotel.

"We're here," Nick said.

"Good," Brizee said. They got their bags and got off and went inside. The guys came in.

"Okay, Nick, Brian, AJ, Howie, we have to get to the venue," Kevin said.

"Oh man," Nick said.

"Sorry, Nick, we have to," Kevin said. Nick kissed Brizee softly and left with the guys. Brizee gets the key to her and Nick's room and goes up to their suite. She goes in and closes the door and sits down and sighs. She lays down and falls asleep.

Nick and the guys arrive back at the hotel. Nick finds his room and opens it. He walks in and sees Brizee asleep. He goes over and kneels down beside her.

"Briz, baby," Nick said softly. Brizee slowly opens her eyes and smiles.

"Hey," Brizee said.

"Wanna make a little love?" Nick asked. Brizee sat up and ran her hands down his chest.

"I want you, Nick," Brizee said. He took her into his arms and they kissed deeply as they pulled each other's clothes off and there on the floor of the suite, they made love. Afterwards, they laid there holding each other. Nick kissed her forehead.

"I love you, so much," Nick said.

"I love you, too," Brizee said. They got up and got dressed and cuddled on the couch. There was a knock at the door. Nick got up and opened the door and saw Theresa standing there. She came in and Nick closed the door.

"Theresa, what's wrong," Brizee said.

"Kevin let me go, it's over," Theresa said.

"Why," Nick said.

"Because I'm in love with someone else," Theresa said. Nick looked at Brizee.

"You are in love with Nick, aren't you," Brizee said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen," Theresa said. Brizee sat down.

"T, I can't leave Briz, I love her, I want to be with her," Nick said.

"I know and I don't want you to, I just came to say goodbye, I'm going home," Theresa said.

"Bye T," Nick said.

"Bye," Brizee said. Theresa left. Nick looked at Brizee. He knelt down in front of her.

"Baby, I love you," Nick said.

"I love you, too," Brizee said.

"You are the only one for me, and that will never change," Nick said leaning up and kissing her deeply. She laid down on the couch and he got on top of her and they pulled each other's clothes off and made love. Afterwards, they laid there holding each other.

"I love being in your arms," Brizee said resting her head on his chest.

"I love having you in my arms," Nick said holding her closer. They got up and got dressed.