Chapter 1: Jealousy

(This is my first fanfic so plz don't be afraid to tell me what i should have added)

The strawhat crew had recently docked on an island on their journey in the new world. Luffy and the rest of the crew decided to spend the day visiting the town to restock and get info on when the log pose will be recharged. Nami decided to go with Luffy as she did not want him to cause a problem into this town.
"Oi! Nami," called Luffy with his usual grin on his face.
"What do you want Luffy?" She replied calmly.
"I am hungry, lets go to eat please."

Nami had no other choice than to accept as she did not want Luffy to complain to her for the rest of the day. They went to a restaurant nearby and placed their orders. After some minuted a waitress came and brought their food. The waitress was about their age with beautiful long brown hairs and blue eyes. After some time Nami remarked that the waitress was trying to flirt with Luffy.
"If that bitch continues to act like this i will kill her," she thought giving her a scary glare.

Luffy did not know she was flirting with him as he was an innocent idiot. Nami was getting more and more angry at the sight of that woman trying to attract Luffy.

After some minutes, Nami could not hold it anymore. She paid for the food and dragged Luffy out of the restaurant with an angry face while he finished chewing what was left.
"Hey Nami! Why are you angry?" He asked with confused eyes as for his defense he did nothing wrong.

She punched him on the head and said "Idiot! Did you not see what that bitch was trying to do?"

Suddenly she stopped as her brain started to think again. " why am i so angry anyways, he is not my boyfriend he is only my good friend!" She thoughtand then blushed.
"Huh..." replied Luffy confused as for him she was someone nice and did not know why Nami said that. But what he could not understand at all was Nami's anger towards him.

Nami then decided to go back at the sunny as she was pissed off at herself because she did not knew why she was so angry when that woman approached Luffy.She had to ask someone what was happening to her as she never felt this way before.

On the way back, she saw her best friend Nico Robin who was also like her older sister. Robin saw the expression on her and Luffy's face and knew something happened. She brought Nami to their room to have a much needed talk about her new feelings. Luffy was left on the deck still not understanding anything as he was too innocent. After some minutes he forgot about it when Chopper and Usopp came to play with him.
And up in heaven , Ace doesn't know whether to be happy of his small baby brother's innocence and naïvety or crying at his stupidity.