Protecting the Ladies

Hey Guys! Sorry for the two years wait. But right now everything is going good and i will finish it by Christmas. Hope you guys still enjoy it. Also i am planning to do other fanfics. Do you guys want any pairings from One Piece. If not i'm going for a LuRo next! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Zoro P.O.V

'Shit! why did i say that aloud! Damn you Luffy! And why is the ero-cook not moving? He dead or something?' 

Luffy P.O.V

'So Zoro loves Robin huh! I thought he loved Sanji! Wait that means Sanji is alone! It's confusing and hurting to think about it. Yosh it's a mystery! I'm hungry now with all this thinking. I hope Sanji can still cook!'

Sanji P.O.V

' What is happening? Why are these two so damn lucky? *sobbing* Wait maybe if i kill them and feed them to the sea kings the ladies will be mine *evil grin*'

Two little Sanji appears. One angel the other one is a devil

Devil Sanji: "Yeah! you should just get rid of them and everything will be alright! 'Accidents' happens at sea! *Devilish Laugh*"

Sanji: " Yea that might work! I'm gonna save both the ladies this way. It's the best way! *grin*"

Angel Sanji: "You baka! You are making me ashame of you! How dare you get in the way of Nami-san and Robin-chan pure love! WAKE UP! IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU, ITS ABOUT WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM!!! *Both Devil and Angel Sanji s disappear*"

Normal P.O.V

Saying he was pissed off was an understatement. Not only did his idiot captain love his Nami-san but now the marimo had to fall in love with his beloved Robin-chan and worst of all he could do absolutely nothing as deep inside he knew that the women probably loved those two idiots too and as gentleman as he is Sanji would never do something to make one of his ladies cry.   

"Okay!" said Sanji in a defeated tone while his murderous aura died out.

"Huh? What are you saying okay about?" asked  Zoro, his hands on his swords just in case the ero-cook became mad.

"I mean that it's okay for you both to love Nami-san and Robin-chan but you need to get my approval first!"

"Why?" asked a idiot rubber man aka Luffy.

"Because i will not allow anyone that does not meet my standards to date my ladies! Is it clear?", replied Sanji slamming his leg on the table to let them know that they got no choice.

They both knew they had no choice anymore and accepted to work hard to get Sanji's approval and make their beloved happy.

"Okay! But can we eat now? I'm hungry!" said Luffy completely ruining the serious mood in the room.

"Tchhh! It's nearly dinner time  so wait a bit i'm going to cook and your training starts tomorrow!", said Sanji leaving Zoro and Luffy in the men quarters.

Luffy and Zoro looked at each other in the eyes making a silent agreement that they will both succeed in Sanji's tests and win Nami and Robin hearts no matter how hard they will have to work for it. 

___________________________________________________________________________

It's pretty much it for this chapter. I know it's pretty short but I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did. Next chapter will be longer that is if you guys want to read it. See you all next time. :)