Chapter IIII

"You know Aiger.. Ever since we met, life's just getting better and better with you.." Valt says while blushing. Aiger smiles, "I'd like to say t-thank you!" (Valt) "no problem!" Aiger replies, "b-but I have one question.." Valt says, "what is it?" (Aiger) "would ever fall in love with you're be-" (Valt was talking) Naru comes in the room. "Hey guys!" Naru says, "you were saying Valt?" Aiger says as he leans on Valt's shoulder closing his eyes. "O-oh uh never mind.." Valt replies with with cheeks filled with pink dust. "Alright.." Aiger says, "I also have a question for you.." Aiger says, "w-what is it?" Valt asks, "why do you call me Strawberry?" Aiger asks. Valt couldn't hold it, "w-well,would you fall in love with any of you're best friends!?" Valt asks ignoring Aiger's question. "I would if they were pretty cute, but answer my question.." Aiger says while pink dust appears on his cheeks. "W-well you look like one! >.<" Valt says while blushing even more. "Would you fall in love with ur best friend?" Aiger asks,"i-if they were c-cute.." Valt mumbles,"I'm you're only best friend right..?" Aiger asks. Valt couldn't hold it and just layed on Aiger completely ignoring the question."i-im tired" Valt says while yawning," you can s-sleep here, I'll be in the living room with Naru" Aiger says as he gets up.

     Naru's POV

          "They're so cute together! I have a plan to get them to be a couple!"

      Aiger walks down with a blushing red face, "N-Naru!!" Aiger yells, "what is it?" Naru asks. "I-i think I'm in love a-again!" Aiger says, "with who!?" Naru asks with excitement. "V-Valt" Aiger says, "aww!! You guys are gonna be so cute together!!" Naru yells loudly. Valt woke up as soon as he heard that. "Hey! Don't yell it! Valt's gonna know I like him!" Aiger yells quietly. Valt heard a little of what Aiger said and was surprised, "Valt's gonna know I" Valt says in his head, "I what?" Valt questions himself as he gets out of bed. "What, im just teasing you!" Naru says as she laughs. Valt walks down the stairs quietly, "j-just don't tell him!" Aiger says, "alright alright, I won't" Naru says. Valt runs towards Aiger and hugs him tightly, "V-Valt!?" Aiger yells with a blushing mad face. "I-its cold!" Valt says, " let's play truth or dare!" Naru says. "O-ok" Valt and Aiger say.

      Sorry if I took long-