24th October 2020 - Midnight

~ 3:15 AM ~

Ishan - Hey, you up?

Typing...

Aarya - Hey

Ishan - What you doing up so late?

Aarya - Nothing.

Aarya - What about you? Weren't you tired? ~_~

Ishan - Nothing.

Aarya - Cool.

Ishan - Cool.

Aarya - Stop that.

Ishan - Stop what?

Aarya - THAT.

Aarya - Oh wait of course. Since you're such a kid, this must be your favourite game.

Ishan - I'm not a kid.

Ishan - And I didn't text you to start another argument.

Aarya - Is it? Then what have you texted me for?

Aarya - Guilt tripping me further?

Ishan - I wasn't thinking.

Aarya - You weren't.

Ishan - Look Aarya

Ishan - I'm not very good at this but I'm gonna do this anyway because if I don't, I'll spend the rest of night sleepless.

Ishan - This is going to be a lot of talking from my side, so hear me out completely.

Aarya - I am.

Ishan - I was just too happy and too excited to tell you about everything that happened in today's game.

Ishan - I don't know, I was expecting you to be there waiting for me to come back and just RANT. And then celebrate with me. You know, just cause you're always there.

Ishan - I was expecting to read all those random texts that you send me during the game! I read them after every single game. And I feel so good because those texts mean that you were watching me, the whole time.

Ishan - Don't get me wrong now. I don't expect you to watch me the whole time. You've got better things in life like, it's totally up to you!

Ishan - It's just that

Ishan - This doesn't happen to me often.. This! You and me, talking about everything. With the same energy. I don't know how to put this! Oh god am so embarrassed.

Ishan - It's just that you understand me. SO MUCH. And you're always there. And you're always making me feel better. And I like that so much, that I think I've just gotten used to it.

Ishan - And today again, I was so excited to just grab my phone and text you, find out your reaction and turns out you didn't watch me at all. And then I just happened to see your Insta story and the whole Sam Curren thing was just stupid, I agree to that.

Ishan - I'm really sorry. How I behaved earlier today was plain stupid and childish. And I couldn't get it out of my head, so I had to text you and apologize.

Ishan - that's it.

Ishan - Aarya? You there?

Ishan - Please don't tell me you fell asleep again

Aarya - No I didn't

Aarya - I'm here

Ishan - Okay good

Ishan - Say something then

Aarya - What do I say

Aarya - Okay, I hope you know that Sam Curren thing was totally unintentional. In fact, every time I'm talking about him is just me messing around with you

Ishan - Yeah I know

Aarya - No you don't

Ishan - Hey!

Aarya - Oh please. Every time I mention him, you just get annoyed instantly. So don't give me that shit

Ishan - Fine. Whatever.

Aarya - Hmm.

Aarya - and also even I'm very sorry for everything that happened today..

Aarya - Even I couldn't stop thinking about it and it just didn't feel good.

Ishan - Yeah, being mad at each other sucks.

Aarya - I was going to text you in the morning

Ishan - Sooner the better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aarya - Just for the record

Aarya - I watched the entire post match presentation, saw you getting those 2 awards, then I did watch the highlights and you were just SO AMAZING!

Aarya - And I'm so genuinely happy for you.

Aarya - I know you've been stressed about your performance lately and this inning was such a relief! I know it all, Ishan.

Aarya - I'm so proud of you :)

Ishan - Thanks :)

Aarya - I'm always going to be here you know?

Ishan - Yeah..

Ishan - I'm sorry

Ishan - I feel so stupid

Aarya - It's okay. We both do some really stupid shit

Aarya - And we're just 22. Who gives a fuck.

Ishan - >_<

Ishan - So we good then?

Aarya - All good!

Ishan - Great because MY EYES ARE SHUTTING ON THEIR OWN NOW

Aarya - Hahaha

Aarya - Sleep sleep, you had a long day

Aarya - Goodnight Ishan :)

Ishan - Good night, Aarya <3

.
.
.

Thank you!

- Divyaa :)