020; 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐥

SHE

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT THE REASON YOU AND JACK LEFT..." olivia began speaking, bracing herself as she opened her mouth to speak but closed it again almost straight away not knowing what the fuck was happening anymore.

"is because you two were fucking in the shower while we were all here watching a movie. and none of us happened to notice!" the brunette girl shouted at diana who was sat on the couch being lectured.

this had been going on for the past half an hour roughly and diana was pretty fucking sick of it.

she understood that olivia wasn't the kind of girl who liked to do one night stands or no strings attached but that didn't mean she could judge her for her actions.

i mean it was her life after all and she could live it how she wanted to. besides, nobody wanted to settle down with diana because in the simplest terms men ain't shit.

olivia had been awkwardly pacing around the room as she took in this information.

"does anyone know. are you two just keeping this a secret and you wander off to fuck every once in a while when you're bored?"

uhm yeah- that's exactly what it is. diana furrowed her brows was it not obvious.

"zach knows. yes it's a secret and yeah we fuck when we want." the shorter brunette girl shrugged, standing up and walking into the kitchen with olivia keenly following behind her.

"the sex is great by the way." she sarcastically added, sitting down at her kitchen counter and taking a bite from her apple.

"hold up hold up. zach knows?" olivia repeated in shock as a dumbfounded expression appeared on her face.

"yeah..." diana commented as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"and he's okay with it!"

"why wouldn't he be okay with it!" diana snorted, grabbing her phone from her pocket and quickly replying to a text from zach himself who said he was on his way over.

"i don't know maybe you're fucking his best friend?"

"shut up we all know i'm his best friend." diana rolled her eyes, her personality believing that everything being said to her currently was a joke and none of it was serious at all.

"diana do you even realise what's gonna happen if one of you catch feelings?" olivia began to lecture again as diana rolled her eyes and threw her head back in annoyance..... not pleasure she would have to call jack for that later.

"liv hun i love you. i really really do and i get that you're worried about me but this is my life and i know what i'm doing okay!" she pressed putting her hands up before backing away.

"fine. i'll leave it alone. but when you get hurt and you're crying on my shoulder i'm gonna say 'i told you so' before buying you ice cream because i feel bad."

the two girls shared a small smile before the doorbell rang and they walked over exchanging funny faces and weird looks.

diana opened the door waiting for zach to walk in but her jaw clenched and fist tightened once she saw who it actually was in front of her.

"hey di!" the blonde bimbo greeted with a large smile on her face as she went to engulf her friend in a hug but the brunette just stood there as the arms wrapped around her.

the one thought in her mind being what the actual fuck. get off of me you slag before i break your nose.

olivia immediately reached for the phone in her back pocket texting the group chat to get to the apartment as soon as they possibly could.

"why are you at my house- did i not tell you i would call the cops next time?" diana explained as if the girl in front of her was brain dead. actually brain dead.

"i just wanted to come say hi to my best friend?" chelsea smiled happily as diana just turned around with a look of 'lord send help before i cut a bitch.'

"is jack here!" chelsea asked before diana could speak and that's when the girl had, had enough. she didn't know what about that point made her pissed but she wanted nothing more than to throw this blonde bitch off of a seven hundred story building.

"okay i'm gonna say it once and if i have to say it again i will not hesitate to rip every hair off your head until you need a fucking weave."

"get the fuck out of my house-" she smiled pushing the girl backwards before slamming the door in her face.

"i'm going to jail for murder this is it. this is where my story ends because if i see her face again i am going to throw her off of the empire state building so many times that sh-" diana began raging as she paced back and forth before the sound of the doorbell cut her off once again and she locked eyes with olivia.

"if that's her-" she began to threaten before olivia decided it was best if she opened the door herself. that way she would have roughly a ten second head start to run so that she wasn't involved as a key witness.

the brunette girl slowly opened the foot letting out a very obvious sigh of relief seeing that it was into the friendship group.

opening the door wide she lead them through into the lounge where diana was stood pacing back and forth, her hands gripping at her hair while everyone look towards olivia for an explanation..

"chelsea showed up earlier. said some stuff got di angry and now she's plotting a murder and gonna get herself caught up in jail." she simply explained falling backwards onto the couch as everyone else slowly shuffled their way in.

"di let's not go jail- how does that sound?" zach asked with a small peppy tone in his voice as diana heard him and immediately walked over wrapping her arms around him as she felt immediately relaxed.

"what did she say?"

"i wasn't really listening but there was some stuff about jack and she thought her and di were still best friends and then miss life sentence over here slammed the door in her face." olivia pointed to the girl wrapped up in zach's arms who attempted to bow once the attention was on her but ultimately failed making everyone laugh.

"can we go get ice cream?"

AUTHORS NOTE

i'm gonna change the layout of the other chapters later. i cant be fucked right now.

go add kiss you, timelapse and like i would to ur libraries cause i published them recently- actually just add any book that u haven't read cause they're all amazing wow🤧

ahah uh love you all hope you're having a good new year and happy february (the best month) i guess :/