009; 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡

SHE

IT WAS FIVE THIRTY TWO AM WHEN DIANA WOKE UP IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN, the brunette had a moment where she thought she was dying- only to then realise it was probably just her period cramps because she was due to start that week.

usually she would call zach for help, but first of all it was insanely early in the morning and she didn't think that he would actually wake up just for her, and secondly he was already spending his entire day with reese and ryan and diana was sure they wouldn't want to be around her moping all day even though she missed them.

so the brunette let out a small disoriented whine as she curled herself up into a fetus ball hoping it would ease the pain.

"i feel like i'm being stabbed from the inside out." diana muttered to herself, squeezing her eyes shut as they started to water and she wrapped her arms over her stomach.

the girl rolled over slightly on her bed, only to suddenly hit the floor with a loud bang, struggling to crawl back into bed as she attempted to haul herself back up using only her hands which somehow she did, collapsing backwards on her bed and shutting her eyes again.

"di are you okay?" a tired athena mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she carefully walked into her friends bedrooms making sure she was quiet because she knew once she'd gotten out of bed daniel had stirred.

the silver haired girl had heard the large bang create when something (someone) hit the floor and was quick to wake up and wander throughout the apartment to find out what was wrong.

"thena i feel like i'm dying-" diana choked out through a sob as she turned her head towards her doorway to make eye contact with her friend.

"okay lovely give me a second." athena nodded in response as she walked back out of diana's room preparing to come back soon.

she wasn't a stranger to hearing diana's cries throughout the night whenever the brunette was on her period. they'd created this routine where athena would go and get the hot water bottle from the kitchen and her friends period tablets and bring them into her to last her through the night.

the brunette then wouldn't usually wake up again until noon or so, not having the energy to get out of bed which after she did she would more often than not have to change her bedding but sometimes she got lucky.

after changing her bedding if she had the energy to she would shower and change taking her to roughly half an hour or so before she would eat, her and athena would make food maybe have the boys come round and she would go to sleep early. so it was a pretty routinely thing.

not too much later, athena arrived again with a hot water bottle and some meds that diana had been prescribed by a doctor to take when her cramps were extremely painful. diana quickly thanked her friend giving her as much of a hug as she could before athena left diana alone to go back to daniel.

the brunette girl quickly took her meds before grabbing the hot water bottle and struggling to find a comfortable position to lie in as she tossed and turned in an attempt to sleep once more and thankfully it was a success.

diana woke up again later that evening at around half one meaning she got roughly eight hours of sleep.

the girl then waddled out of bed wrapped in her comforter, somehow thankfully not needing to change her bedding as nothing bad had happened, as she entered the lounge once again to see the entire friendship group there, minus zach.