Ch 1

The dust blew across the streets with a vigour never seen in Persia. The people hurried into the confines of buildings or their vehicles.

In the Intercontinental hotel of Tehrania a young man sat at the lounge with a tablet in his hands. His blue eyes scanned an article on his tablet, when he sensed a being of different origins enter the room.

He turned his head to the entrance of the hotel when he saw one of the most exotic women he ever saw in his life. With almond shaped dark eyes lined with kohl and a face that would put many men into obsessive devotion and a tall and shapely figure, the woman was a stunning beauty.

Unsure of which one of those Celestials she was Apollo opened his folder on the Celestials in his tablet.

"You know stalking isn't exactly considered polite in cultured society" a light flirty voice commented teasingly beside him.

Apollo saw that the Celestial had managed to sneak up on him and was currently seated beside him.

"You are late" Apollo replied without looking at her. The Celestials were well known for their seductive nature and he knew that if he looked at her for too long he would be a goner and would have a boner.

"Oh lighten up will you? I'm not gonna bite you or make you bite me. Besides I was having a lovely chat with Artemis" she replied

"What business do you have with my sister?" He asked still refusing to look at her.

"Artemis and I are old acquaintances." She said simply before adding "You can look at me without wanting to jumping me, you know? I usually turn down the charm when I'm among mortals."

Apollo finally raised his eyes from the ground and looked at the woman next to him. The brief glance he had gotten of her did no justice.

"My name is Saraswathi" she introduced herself extending her hand forward breaking him room his trance like state.

"You are Athena's equivalent aren't you?" He asked to make small talk

"Hardly. I'm much more experienced and powerful than her. Athena is a new born goddess" she replied with a slight edge to her light voice.

"Anyway I hear, you Olympians have a message for us" she said as she crossed her legs after noticing that Apollos eyes stayed on it for far too long.

"Yes, we wanted to discuss this issue we have between us" he replied as he internally beat himself for being attracted to this Celestial. He wondered if Zeus was testing him by sending him for this negotiation instead of someone more capable like Athena or Hermes.

"This wouldn't be an issue if you agreed to punish Dionysus for trying to plunder our area" Saraswathi replied calmly.

"Forgive us if we care about a bunch of ancient beings wanting to tie up one of our family members and have him thrown in the pit of fire snakes" Apollo argued heatedly.

"He is an immortal. He would have healed. Eventually" she replied flippantly.

"I think you don't get the point. We care about our brethren" Apollo said

"Enough. I don't usually do messenger work. The only reason why I agreed is because I thought Hermes would be here, so give me the proposal you Olympians have prepared. I've else where to be" Saraswathi ordered.

Apollo handed her the invitation from his suit pocket without a word. He had a vague idea now why Hermes hadn't come for this negotiation.

"All details are in there" he said.

"Thank you sweetheart" Saraswathi said as she tossed the envelope behind her into an invisible vortex and leaned towards Apollo "It was a pleasure to meet you" she whispered into his ear, her spicy yet sweet smell over powering his senses.

Next thing he knew he was alone at the lounge with the scent of spices and flowers lingering in the air.

He let a breath of air on relief on managing to stay focused.

"Bravo, airhead. You managed to do the job" the sarcastic voice of Athena broke him from his relief.

"Where you here the entire time?" He asked

"Yes. I wanted to see who the Celestials sent. I expected someone on the lower rankings like the Naga devas not one of their elite goddess." She said.

"How high up the ladder is Saraswathi?" Apollo asked curiously

"She is like the combination of Hera and me. So very high, she is the wife of Brahma, though fidelity isn't exactly something that the Celestials have heard of. From what I've heard Brahma is hermit-like and the only reason for their marriage is because of the match on their abilities. She is kinda like Aphrodite in terms of relationships" Athena replied

"I've a feeling this meeting got much more interesting than I though it would be" Apollo replied with a spark in his eyes

"Oh dear cousin, interesting doesn't even cover what this meeting will be" Athena warned him. "The celestials are unpredictable like the wind. They can makes another world or burn this one if they feel like it"

"Let's hope they are willing to listen" Apollo replied as he looked at the seat in which Saraswathi had been sitting a few minutes ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think?

If you have any doubts on Hindu mythology please comment, will clarify any doubts you have to the best of my ability.

I'm an Indian so do know what I'm talking about but I'm making the terms much more simple and the Hindu gods are very different from the original texts. I'm trying to make them different from the traditional puranas so don't complain if you think that's not how they should behave.

This is work of fiction.

On another note please comment and vote. will either type themeeting next or if you want, the next chapter can be about what happens at Olympus and Vaikunta (the adobe of Vishnu, one of the major Hindu gods)

PS: the actress who plays Parvathy and Saraswathi on the side (the one blowing kisses is Parvathy and the other one is Saraswathi)> Deepika Padukone (Saraswathi) and Asin Thottumakal (Parvathy)

Cherrios

Megx