Part 1: Meeting Class E

'OK! just go in there and introduce yourself. No! Just go to your seat Y/N! Wait no the'll recognize me! Fuck it! i'll go in and go to my seat!......nooooo! That's a stupid idea i need to make a good first impression! FUCK THIS ILL SKIP!...................no shit i cant skip! What do i do?!?!?!' 

At the moment you were pacing in front of the door for class 3-E. You were mainly stressed because two days ago you Y/N L/N were in class 3-A. Your grades had changed so fast it was like you were being punished or something. You are very smart your just not the best at getting things done. Your boyfriend Gakushu Asano surprisingly didn't break up with you and that was the most puzzling thing ever.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" You slowly walk in to the classroom and all eyes go on you. "Ok class this is your new classmate!" You were so confused the teach is an...............Octopus? "Please introduce yourself!"

"Hi I'm Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Guys!" You gave them a smile and noticed that most of them were glaring at you. "Why is this A-class Bitch here!?!" A girl with green hair said. 'Shit.'

"HEY! DO NOT BE RUDE TO YOUR NEW CLASSMATE!!!" The Octopus said. You decided to speak up. "It's okay i deserve it. My class isn't very nice to your class. So i see why your mad that I'm here." you slowly walk to your seat avoiding eye contact and sit down.

-----------------------

sorry its short.

please check out my other stories and comment and follow!