ALES BIRTHDAY🥳

it was saturday which means ales birthday! our plans was that the friend group was going to the mall and go out to eat. i posted him on my spam account i have good ugly pictures of him so i enjoy exposing him bc apparently he's "sO cUtE" ugh gross!

@imnoty/n posted!

(tagged alejandrosario)liked by: alejandrosario ,katiepego and 189,675 otherscaption:happy birthday rat at this point your like my brother and always have been since 3rd grade

liked by: alejandrosario ,katiepego and 189,675 others
caption:happy birthday rat at this point your like my brother and always have been since 3rd grade. i love you ale and i hope you have a great day i can't wait to see you dimples🥳😎

comments:
hateale: love you y/n😤
reply^😃👍🏽
user:happy birthday ale
user:happy birthday ❤️
user:he got exposed
reply^as he should 😎😌
ale..stan7:awe look at him 🥰
reply^ik he's ugly
katiepego:his ugly ass😭
laurenketterling:happy birthday
derektrendz:ew lmfao
reply^pls it's his birthday go somewhere else
user: derek is a 🤡
📌 by y/n.fr
user:y'all see how she pinned that comment
reply^bc it's ale's birthday wtf he needs to learn to leave us all alone
user:VLOG?
reply^yuh

i got really bc in like an hour we are heading to the mall for his birthday

outfit^

hair and makeup^

hair and makeup^

i decided to film my intro for youtube "yeah guys it's y/n! and today it is alejandro rosario's birthday! and i'm going to film the experience for you all but mattia is here to pick me up so i'll see you in the car!"

mattia texted me saying he was going to pick me up i grabbed my purse and phone and camera to vlog. then mattia was here and i left and sat in his car. damn he looked hot,like HOT. i gave him a hug and started vlogging. "hey guys so right now i'm in the car with the one and only mattia polibio" he looks at me with a smirk omg this is KILLING ME ! "so right now we are going to the mall and i already know mattia is gonna take forever as y'all can see his dinosaur ass." "you guys see how mean she is" mattia said fake offended. "ikr anyway we are going to the mall for ales birthday.mattia say hi!" "hi guys" he says kinda ugly. "ew okay i'll see you later"

once we got to the mall every one was there and they knew i was gonna vlog so i took out my camera. "okay so we are back we got kairi , roushan,robert,katie,ale and alvaro here so yeah!" ale took the camera from me. "hey y'all it's my birthday!" then kairi snatched the camera and ran off with it laughing so loud. "big body ass bitch give me my camera" i say laughing. i saw katie run up behind me and gives me a hug. " sorry ale she's mine now!" "how rude he says"

we went shopping for a while said hi to some supporters then we got to the vans store and we all got matching shirts they all started laughing at me bc i had the smallest shirt. mattia took my camera and started talking "hi guys it's mattia how y'all doing"- "i like ya cut g" i slapped his neck cutting him off.  "then he grabbed me and started ticking me. "guys i ship don't y'all agree?" "shut up varo" i say laughing

we all got hungry so we decided to eat some chipotle. "guys so y'all see how nice robert is eating right? now look at mattia!" "hey i'm eating here" mattia says with food in his mouth "ew close your mouth when you talk" kairi said the mattia stuck his tongue and him and kairi made a disgusted look" making us laugh.

we also took pictures with some fans and then we left. "y/n!" a girl said. "hi" i said "are you dating mattia?" mattia hears the question and walked up to us. "yep yep" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "stop haha" "awe y'all have to now" "maybe" i say winking which caused the girls to squeal. "bye it was nice meeting you all i say as we all walked to our cars.

"okay guys so now we are back in the car and alvaro is with me and mattia and we are going to ale's house!".

we drove for a while and finally got to ale's house. i was greeted by his mom and dad by a hug they are like my second family to me.then i saw nano walking out of his room starring at his ipad i gave him a sneak attack hug he looked up from his tablet and his face lit up. "Y/N YOU FINALLY CAME OVER!"he says hugging me back. i missed nano he was the closest thing i had to a brother, well and gianluca and gianmarco.

ale's mom brought the cake out with the number 16 candles lit up.we sun happy birthday while recording him for our snapchat stories. he blew out his candles and awkwardly staring laughing. his mom cut his cake up and she told us to go in a line and she'd put a piece of cake on our plates. we ate cake while talking about things.

then once we were done we went to ale's room. we chilled while listening to music from his alexa. we all got tired and the plan was we were all going to spend the night at his place. except robert and roshaun bc of family things. i gave them hugs goodbye and say on the extra bed with mattia he pulled me closer and made me cuddle him. i didn't think it was weird bc it was always like that. when he whispered that he brought a hoodie for me.

"ale i'm gonna change in your bathroom." "okay" he replied. put on my adidas shorts and mattia's hoodie. and came back. to ale's and set my jeans and shirt on a small pile on the floor. i saw mattia reach out his arms and i went to him and cuddling on the bed and slowly went to sleep.