Chapter ten

The next Morning when Paleteria leaves her room for the meeting Ovalsan snakes in well Andrew stand outside and keep watch when Ovalsan turn into Ovaleyes upon entering  "Ok," say Ovaleyes "let read the room mojo to see if he can find some evidence that connects to Kelly dad but somehow he hearing some hooting and parking on a window and it bugging him he see that the Owl is the window that closet to Paleteria dresser and when Ovaleyes got close to the window he see the Owl from the photo album and holding what seem to be a letter in it beak Ovaleyes open the window and gape the letters  from the Owl when it open beak then it fly off. "What in the letter that Owl want me to see?" Say Ovaleyes as he open the letter and take out a picture of what seem to be Kelly dad birth mother but when Ovaleyes take a closer look and pull up a picture of Paleteria he see they match then he blot on out of here and when he about to tell Andrew about the matching picture a little pig just yanked the picture out of Ovaleyes hand and run off. "Hey!" Say Ovaleyes but he about to go after the pig Andrew jump at him and says "Hold it Ovaleyes that pig could be more then you think just be in contact when you go after it." "Ok," say Ovaleyes as turn on his communicator and go after the pig. "The pig was eavesdropping on yesterday meeting, " say Andrew on the communicator "so it may already know about the plain" "Well I have to draw it," replied Ovaleyes as he tails the thieving piggies "but it does prove the pig is a familiar." "But what about the Owl is it a familiar as well?" Ask Andrew as Ovaleyes turn around the corner and see the pig go into Kelly room then Ovaleyes says "Hmm so your thinking that the Owl is a Good familiar and the pig is a bad familiar." "Seem like it," says Andrew "But hopefully less like what you and Angela once did that went a ride." "Oh come on!," says Ovaleyes "I did not like how they do the Shoulder Angel and shoulder devil it make the human the minority and when me and Angela were sign to a principal I won't say who but when Angela Snapchat finger the people trying to do an underdress superhero and I won't tell you his battle cry and then one thing lead to another and it lead to a all out brawl." "And you better not do what you did the last time." Then Ovaleyes turn around and see that Angela is behind him and she not happy with Ovaleyes rating Paleteria room and when about to say dear sister  Angela grabbed him by the neck and says "If you go into Kelly room after what Paleteria is now calling the N-pig I will impale you blink once if you understand." Then Ovaleyes visor blanks then Angela says "Good." And dope him hard on the ground then she leaves to her own room. "Are you ok Ovaleyes?" "Yeah." Say Ovaleyes when he turned back Into Ovalsan as he got back up and then say "Am heading back to the Command room tell Kelly return to the Palace Oval and out." "A Captain N with two familiars ," say Andrew after Ovalsan turn off his communicator "Hope Kelly listen to the right one."