Introduction

Welcome to my new story with the main characters you and Dazai. Hope you like it. 

To summarize (Y/N)'s ability, she is basically able to control any shadow like a puppet, it doesn't matter how small or big, but of course bigger shadows require more energy than the smaller ones. Her ability also earned her the name "Puppeteer". Hope that explains things. Now enjoy the story.

Ryan's ability (you will find out after who he is): can produce a liquid through his fingertips which depending on what he consumed earlier, can be acid, explosive, sticky, or flammable.

            -------------------------------------------------------

"Miss (Y/N)!" a member shouted.

"On it" I gave my signal and knocked the two approaching enemies down with their shadows. 

We were currently on a mission, taking down a small gang that showed signs of making a problem in the future, and it was my job to take care of it with my team.

"Sheesh, that was close. Thank you, Boss" the member bowed to me, showing his appreciation.

"N-no need to thank me, I can't have any of you hurt with me as your leader" I got flustered with the sudden attention.

"That's nice to hear boss, I'm glad to be on your team" the man smiled at me.

"That's right, she is a real sweetheart, but keep your hands to yourself, understood" then a voice came from behind me followed by two arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"Good to see you are alright," I said, getting flustered again.

The arms that were hugging me right now were from my boyfriend Ryan, with whom I've been with for half a year, he was also a member of the team I'm leading.

"Same to you, I see you did a great job as always. Mori will be delighted, who knows we might even get a raise if we keep this up" he kissed my cheek and went to check on the others.

Right, Mori will probably be pleased with what we did today..................

Right.

"Alright team, let's head back" he commanded. Some members seemed a bit bothered but continued to follow the order.

//After arriving at the Headquarters//

"Boss, our team has done a great job as always" Ryan exclaimed to Mori after arriving into his office. 

"Really, that's good to hear. Good job (Y/N)" Mori smiled looking at me.

"Th-thank you" I clutched my black skirt after getting praised.

"Right, I'm so proud of her. I'm glad I recommended this job to her, she is a great asset to the Port Mafia" Ryan laid his hand around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

"Yes, a very good one. But Ryan, do you have something to tell me?" Mori asked, now looking at Ryan with confusion on his face.

"I just came to help (Y/N) with the report since she always had a hard time getting her words out, right (YN)?" he looked down at me.

"Yes, thank you" right, Ryan is always looking after me.

"I see, well if that's all, you may leave now" 

"Great, let's go (Y/N), we deserve a good nap after today" Ryan was about to turn around to leave when Mori spoke once again.

"Oh, it seems like you misunderstood. I meant (Y/N), I still have some things to speak about with you Ryan" he said.