Book One- The Legend of Kaein

Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan have traveled to every corner of Erdas, facing enemy who threaten their world. But a new evil is rising, on that might over power the young heroes in ways they never saw coming.

Now the four friends must journey across seas to a lost land of Erdas and find the darkness that awaits- even if that means revealing secrets and truths that lead to sacrifices and betrayal like nothing they have seen before. But this mission is perilous and full of unseen danger that can destroy the future. As the four hero's race to uncover the truth that will save Erdas, one things for sure-THEY WILL GET MORE THAN THE SIGNED UP FOR.

~PROPHECY OF SHADOWS AND DARKNESS~

(This prophecy is given out randomly by multiply characters to the main Four)

One evil is coming towards Erdas, capable of consuming it in darkness.

One dream will put them on the right path, but can also destroy the last trail.

One person will unite with an enemy who wants death and realize they are not who they want to be.

One shadow will cross the distance through the shade and end all hope.

Two will unite to save, but only one will fall under the dark wave.

Watch for the red rain for it will fall and  be good but harmful.

Find the Key before the darkness or it will become beyond power.

The end is near and time is short, but you must save the one ember that remains or all is lost.

(I might change up the prophecy depending on how the story turns out)

********Please note that I don't own Spirit Animals and this story is entirely for fun.

***I have started writing the story and if this sounds good then tell me and I will share what I have so far.

***If you want something to change or have a idea for the story or a certain character please tell me and I might be able to update the writing.

***Keep in mind that this is only for fun, but if you like it please share with others.

~The story starts on the next page. Enjoy!~

 Enjoy!~