"A dirty secret .." - Part Eleven

Start bij het begin

Harry POV :
I walked down into the ship and sat on the edge of it . Uma was gone to the work .
"Harry , Right ?" I heared a familliar voice and turned around to see Charles .
"What is it , De Vil ?" I asked and rolled my eyes .
"I have to show you something .." He murmured .
"Really ?!" I stood up and flexed my head with confusion , Saying :" What do you have to show me ? Since when are we friends ?"
"Since now . Look , man ... This is neccesarry ." He explained .
"Show me , Now !" I said and pointed my hook at his neck .
"Okay ... Um , So you remember when Mal came and .. Make out with you ?" Charles said awkwardly as he was rubbing his fingers together .
"Hmmm ?" I made this sound and nodded as continue .
"What if I tell you that wasn't her ?" He said .
My heart skipped a beat and I gulped .
"What ?" I asked and chuckled nervously .
"Look .. There's not just me ; There are other twins ." Charles said and scratched his shoulder as if he was hurt .
"Why should I believe you ?" I said .
He ignored my question , Saying :" There's Ivy , Jacob and .. Maddie ."
I could hear how familliar their name was so I knew who was Maddie . But what if he was tricking me ?! I couldn't break my promise with Uma ..
I even kissed her this time !..
"But why did she ..?!" I was saying when Charles cut me short , Saying :" She has photos of you guys doing stuff .. She wanted me to spread the photos in Auradon so Ben sees it and kicks Mal out of there !"
I gasped and stepped back , Saying :" Is this a joke ?!" And I felt like my accent was not expressive and understandable anymore .
I couldn't control this accent thing sometimes ! It was genetic ... It became out of my control when I was mad .
"No , It's not . Did her eyes glow while talking to you ?!" Charles asked and I remembered the last time , In cafe .
Her eyes glowed red , Smirking wickedly and after that , Cambering my hook !
Oh gosh !... Red ?! Mal's eyes glowed green , Not red !
"Yeah , It was red !" I yelled in my psychotic tone and scratched the column with my hook in a angry way .
I was tricked again ..!
"But Mal's eyes glow green , Don't they ?" He asked and I nodded .
"Why are you helping me ?" I asked and stepped forward threatening him with my cold gaze .
"Slow down , Buddy ! I'm just telling the truth .. Mal would never cheat on Ben , I mean .." Charles said and I screamed inside ; Why ?! Why couldn't I take my place back in Mal's gaze .. Why couldn't I be the one she loved ?!
"Look , Harry ... I was Maddie's friend but I couldn't take her mean words anymore . She knows my weak point which is my abusive mother and she always uses it to hurt me ... Now I'm exposing her and I'm not on her side .."
I felt alittle sorry for him . His mother was so mad she could be wilder than her dalmatians sometimes .
"She said if I don't spread the photos in Auradon , She is gonna kick my a** and kick me outta here ." Charles said and sniffed , Continueing :" But I'm not going anywhere .. I'm here for revenge !"
"You have any proof ?" I asked and pursed my lips , Nervously . I didn't know whether I was happy or sad ..
"Yeah . Look at this .." Charles said and handed me a photo , Saying :" Now tell me , Can you even say this is Mal ?"

" Charles said and handed me a photo , Saying :" Now tell me , Can you even say this is Mal ?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I fixed my eyes on her reddish evil gaze and gulped ; No ..
Lies , Lies , Lies ...
As soon as a rain drop dropped itself on the photograph , Charles placed it in his pocket .
"Whe
re is Mal ?" I asked .
"Where do you think she is ..? She is probaply with her friends trying to find a way back to Auradon and bring the wand for y'all ." Charles explained and averted his gaze .
"But ... What am I gonna do now ?" I murmured and palmed my face .
"Do anything but don't tell anyone about me telling you these ; Anyone ..!" He warned me .
"Why would I do that ? You showed me the truth .." I said and tapped my hook on his shoulder .
He smirked and said :" Welcome , I guess .." and a raindrop slipped of his curls and dropped on his jacket's leather sleeve .
"Where are you gonna go now ?" I asked because I knew that Maddie and her friends won't let him in their house .
I really hated that fake Mal appereanced purple haired monster !
She was the real badguy now and I didn't know how to forgive myself for what I have done to my promises to Mal again . The way I misbehaved her at the evening was not a loving welcome .
When I told her that I don't want anything back , It was a lie . I wanted everything back and I knew that with one kiss from Uma , I couldn't forget everything !
"Uh , I don't know . Wherever I can find , I guess !" He shrugged and said :" Bye .." as he was walking away .
"Oh hey !" I said and he turned back .
"You want to stay with us , Pirates ?" I asked and his eyes sparkled just like a puppy .
"I don't know . Can I ...? I mean is there any space for me ?" He said and tried hard not to sound extra excited .
"Yeah there's alots of space ." I explained and he nodded .
"Oh okay .. I guess I'm coming !" He placed his hands in his pockets following me through the dark alley in the back of cafe .
I couldn't show him to everyone in the cafe so I used this hidden way . I opened the cafe's back door and looked at Charles , Whispering :" Get in !"
Charles ran inside and I closed the door so rain wouldn't rush in .
Uma gasped seeing us and froze looking at Charles .
"What the hell ?!" She yelled and threw shade on Charles .
"Nothing , Uma . It was raining ...!" I explained .
She wrinckled her nose and chuckled , looking at Charles .
"Oh , no don't look at him like that !" I said and glared ar Charles who was confused .
"Imma get out -" He said and turned around to go but I placed my hook in his collar and pulled him towards myself .
"He is not Carlos . He is his twin !" I explained and Uma grinned wickedly as I could feel her thoughts for new new plans ....