chap. 36 || thunder

Start from the beginning

You were astonished by Teshiro's sudden burst. However, before a word could slip out of your mouth, you felt like the shelf you were holding onto began to push down from in front of you, making you shriek in fear. The weight of the white shelf you were holding onto was substantial, so jumping off wouldn't be quite easy for you to do so including if you were holding onto the shelf.

As you shut your eyes for impact, you felt a strong hand landed behind on your back as both of your hands laid on top of your chest and eyes still closed tight.

There was no sound of cabinet falling down on top of you nor your skull crushing down into bits of pieces, just the sound of a few items falling off from that particular shelf. That thought was just joking around you now apparently.

"Are you ok?" You heard a voice ask.

When you opened your eyes, you were met with the shelf holding on in front of you, almost an inch close to your forehead and your back stood up still by a hand. When you looked to your right, Teshiro was right there, his hand about to reach you with his eyes staring right to your left side. He looked shocked.

Who wouldn't? A shelf almost collapsed at you and here you thought you were going to die in a second because of a furniture? Still, it's going to damage nurse office property, too.

But wait...If Teshiro was there at the side...then who was holding the shelf and you at the same time...?

Slowly, you turned your head, and there he is. Akaashi was there, left hand holding onto the shelf and his right to your back. You quickly let out a sigh of relief. Although in a seconds, your eyes went wide.

Wait a sec...

AKAASHI IS HOLDING YOU.

You felt like a quick gust of crimson rose over your whole body as your stammering mouth agape was audible enough for them to hear. Your eyes were white and your hands were both shaking like crazy. It was like you were about to blow the color red out of yourself.

Your brain was screaming 'holy shit' all and all over again like it was a broken record.

'OH MY GOD AKAASHI IS HOLDING ME, OH MY GOD AKAASHI IS LOOKING AT ME, OH MY GOD AKAASHI SAVED ME, OH MY GOD AKAASHI IS SO GOOD LOOKING.'

You were like a tomato at this point, Akashi was just staring at you like the goddess, half prince he is. You almost felt like a dream in this state, and yet Teshiro was just staring at you two like he had run into something unexpected from the case you three were in now.

Akaashi's beautiful gunmetal colored eyes pierced through yours like a needle, it made your heart beat 15x faster than ever. He like an angel staring right at you. For a few seconds, Akaashi turned his attention to you in worry.

"Hey...are...are you ok?"

You quickly fixed your posture with your face still burning like fire as you heard him speak. "YES! I MEAN- NO! I MEAN- YES! ACTUALLY NO- WAIT, YES!" You replied in a quick pace, chasing Akaashi to sweatdrop in question.

"Which one is it?"

"Are you two alright??" Teshiro jumps in as he ran towards you and Akaashi. Akaashi nods. Without leaving a single dust, Teshiro quickly helped Akaashi in pushing the shelf back up carefully until it reached its final and original place. You were still shaking in place though.