"it's a good thing we came here because if were not here, it wont be as fun" jaemin said and renjun nodded.

"nah, it would be so much fun if both of you didn't came, you both suck." donghyuck said jokingly and jeno just laughed. the two just sulked but laughed after.

they all came back to their apartment and renjun decided to stay on donghyuck's apartment for a day.

they bid their goodbyes to jaemin since his floor is on 6th floor and jeno and donghyuck's floor was on 8th floor.

once they arrived at their apartment rooms, the three waved their goodbye but suddenly jeno called donghyuck.

"hyuck." jeno said softly.

"i'll go inside first. bye jeno" renjun smiled and entered donghyuck's apartment.

"uh.. are you free on saturday?" jeno said, blushing.

"yeah. why?" donghyuck said softly.

"do you mind.. going out? like a uhm.. a dinner." jeno said while looking at the floor. "i also wanna say that.. i like you." he added

donghyuck was taken aback by jeno's words. he didn't expect him to confess, because he feel the same way to jeno. he definitly has a crush on jeno, but he always denies it because he thinks jeno is not interested in him and he also doesn't like boys.

"uhm.. yeah! of course. i would love to." donghyuck said and smiled. jeno looked at him in the eyes and gave him his eye smile.

"so.. see you on saturday?" jeno said. donghyuck nodded and they both smiled at each other.

they both bid their goodbyes and entered their rooms. donghyuck rapidly ran into renjun and told him what happened and jeno plopped on his bed and smiled at the ceiling.

~

finally! here's the part 2 ♡ and today, oct 29, is nohyuck day! so happy nohyuck day ♡

if you like this fanfic, please leave feedback on my twitter dms! its @seoulteamate :) you can always dm me and interact with me there! i don't have any nctzen friends so yeah you can talk to me anytime there ♡

here are more nohyuck pictures that i promised ♡