Chapter 4

Next day

you woke up with someone shaking you as you opened your left eye to see hyewon smiling as she utters a, " Good Morning y/n."

I didn't fully open my eyes nor utter the same back, but when i heard giggles in the room my eyes opened to see about five people in the room, making funny faces and some holding back their laughs.

I immediately felt embarassed as i hid myself under the blankets as i heard them laugh their asses out as i feel so shy right now.

then i heard hyewon say, " don't hide under the blankets y/n, im here to introduce my friends to you since they were excited to meet you when i told them about you."

I rubbed my eyes and then took the blankets off my head as i sat up looking at the people with genuine smiles on their faces, as i felt shy again.

" she is so cute hyewon ah, im glad you helped her cause im about to burst uwus all over the place.", a girl much taller than me say as she looked at me with awe.

Hyewon chuckled as she said, " this is yeji,and yeji this is y/n."

Even by just introduction the girl walked over to me and gave me a hug saying,  " you'll find someone much better than that stupid douchebag."

My eyes widened a little as i looked over to hyewon who muttered a, "sorry." as i just smiled a little.

the others soon introduced themselves to you as you would remember their names and probably wouldn't forget because by the way they welcomed you made you felt awe as they seem to be nice kind of people and would look fun to be around.

" how about we all go out and do something fun for today, what do you all say?.", asked moonhwa.

{ btw, moonhwa is a boy :) }

We all nodded as i told them i'll dress up in a bit as hyewon handed me another pair of clothes since the clothes i wore yesterday was already dirty and she would be washing it once the day finishes.

I head over the bathroom and grabbed a towel as i closed and locked the door just so the others won't be barging in and just seeing me naked.

I took off my clothes and finally stepped in the shower.

- magical time skip fellas -

I was now finished with the bath and was now in the clothes hyewon picked for me to wear in public as i examine myself in the mirror.

Honestly, i have never wore a skirt and a top  that shows skin in public before, but it kind of felt good as it brings a new me into it, and its also nice to try something new

I also wore the shoes that i weared yesterday as it was clean and dry from the rain yesterday and it also smelled quite good like it came from cleaning as well.

I got out of the room and down the hallway to be meeted with the others, and when they all looked at me. Their eyes widened and mouth hung open.

" oh..my god.. Y/N! you are so pretty.", hyewon said still not closing her mouth as she looked at me up and down.

" damn,i should have been the one who helped you. you are so drop dead gorgeous.", joonwoo said as yeji glared at him.

" Can you two just get along?, we have a hangout to do.", minhee said as she rolled her eyes playfully as we all agreed and left the house.

This is going to be such a good day.

-----------

what do you think?, stay tuned for the next chap everyone💘

vote & comment💖