tight-fitting - jongho 🔞

Start from the beginning

When yours and his breathing heightened, Jongho slowly slid his hands down to your ass, letting his hands rest stilly on top of your cheeks.

With a long exhale you still your movements, parting your lips from Jongho's. Staring lovingly into his eyes, you chuckled before resting your head in the crook of his neck, wrapping your arms around him. You felt him place delicate, butterfly-like kisses against your cheek before he mimicked your actions and placed his face in your neck, taking a deep breath of your intoxicating scent.

As the two of you stayed like that for a while, you glanced downwards down Jongho's front, accidentally making direct eye contact with his crotch. Smiling mysteriously to yourself, an idea bloomed in your mind. Pulling your head slowly off his body, you stared at him dead in the eyes.

As Jongho looked at you patiently, his adorable orbs were glimmering with such fondness and expectance. He looked downwards at your legs with curiosity as you began to inch closer up his thighs, sliding yourself forward. He squeezed your ass cheeks gently, realizing your intention.

"Something wrong?" Jongho teased, cocking an eyebrow playfully.

"These pants look good on you," you whispered, pinching the slick fabric on either side of the top of his thighs. Pulling it up little by little, you let go once it stretched enough to let it slap back down against his skin. "However, aren't they uncomfortable?" You hinted, waiting to see if he would catch on with your peculiar questioning.

"Only sometimes," Jongho responded, grabbing onto your hips. He decided to play along.

"Sometimes, hmm? And I'm guessing right now they are not?" You placed your hands flat on his thighs only to stroke them upwards onto his chest and back down in a pattern.

"That's right," Jongho smirked, leaning his face towards your ear, "but they might soon if you keep this up,"

As Jongho moved his face back, he chuckled with satisfaction upon noticing your look of surprise from his stimulating remark.

"I like the sound of that," you declared, moving up his thighs even more until your torso was touching his. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you tilted your head downwards to look at your boyfriend. Pecking his lips a few times more, you smiled against his mouth upon feeling his arms wrap tightly around your waist.

Starting off slow, you began to grind little by little against him, only enough to begin to work Jongho up. He hummed happily against your lips.

Throwing your head back, you groaned as Jongho began to place passionate kisses along your neck. You felt yourself grow needier by each second, impatience slowly fogging your vision and thoughts of anything else.

Never did you ever stop your movements on his bottom half, his almost-soundless noises he would emit very now and then lit a fire within you.

"My pants may be uncomfortable now," Jongho signaled, watching as you looked down at his crotch briefly.

You didn't even need to look at the front of Jongho's pants to know he was hard. You could feel his erection underneath your clothed pussy with each push forward of your hips.

Biting your lip sensually, you slowly began to unbutton Jongho's pants, only for him to stop you abruptly by placing a hand on your wrist.