✨💕 Old Chapter 3💕✨

Avneet's POV- Bathroom Incident
"What are you doing here?" I question him hiding behind the curtains as he barges inside the bathroom. I quickly grabbed the towel hanging from one of the hooks behind the door and wrapped it around myself. I let go of the curtains as I was now covered. How shameless is he?! "Here to see my beautiful wife of course.." he had a ghost of a smirk plastered on his face. Eww pervert!

After that incident in his office, he came rushing to mine, wanting to explain. He told me it was his secretary's fault. She called him pretending her ankle sprained and couldn't move, and he had to go get her out but before he could leave the bathroom she pulled him back in and started making weird noises. He said she was quite hard to handle and because she's a woman he couldn't have hit her either. He says all this and he hasn't fired her yet..?

I don't believe it! His hawk like eyes gawking me from head to toe, and I glare at him trying to cover myself even further. He stepped inside; closing the door behind him, locking it securely. He ambled towards me, I was standing still in the bathtub. Afraid that he might do something I started moving back subconsciously. When my back hit the cold wall I knew I was trapped.

He clambered the bathtub and moved closer to me, I tried to move further into the wall, hoping there was excess room to fit me in somehow, hide me from the guy who's now confidently coming towards me. Where did my courage go?! My lips sealed tight from the lack of not speaking for so long, my brain jumbled in pieces. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?! My eyes roamed his movements hastily as I gathered the courage to open my mouth to say something against his actions.

His index finger rose into the air and a second later alights on my lips. "Shhh" he whispered in my ear, I felt a sudden intoxication clambering me, my insides turning inside and out. "I'm sorry for my carelessness.." I felt the need to close my mouth and my eyes as his warm breath fanned my face, burning the already alight flesh exponentially. I could hear him shuffle from where he stood, right in from of me. "There was no show, she pulled me in a minute before you were going to come back....(his voice resonated in my left ear, causing a long rope of shiver to course through me)

if I want to show my skills in bed, would I not do that with you Instead..doll?" he spoke lightly as he grazed my earlobe gently with his teeth. I felt my legs go jelly at his last word. A nickname? For me? Where did that even come from?! "May I?" My eyes opened slowly, I looked up at him, his eyes trained on me. I part my lips to speak to him. "What..?" I breathed out, my voice sounded alien to me. Was that I who spoke? "Pleasureland baby.." my eyes turned into saucers as I stared at him confoundedly.

I was completely flummoxed with his words. That..! Where did that come from?! "No! D-Don't you dare touch me!" "Are you sure..seconds ago you were lost in my sensual actions towards you..are you sure you don't want me to touch you..?" I flushed at his words. God damn him! He was absolutely right, I fell in the trap. I fell in his trap because his skin to skin actions earlier put me in an unbreakable stance. My mind was swirling in loops, my heart thumping aloud against my rib cage.

The world shut out, just him and I accounted in the scene. The demon on my left shoulder nudged me to take the tempting offer..but the angel on my right shoulder advised me otherwise. I was torn between the battle going on with my brain and my heart too. I craved his touches, I really did. But then again, I was never like this before..what has he done to me? A setback to my desires, what he did with his secretary. But the dirty thinking knocking on my temple, with logic trying its mightiest to withhold.

His almond shaped hazel eyes forthcoming my sight. That tempting, alluring aura around him pulled me even further, making it hard to gulp the dirty thoughts. My mind trying to boycott my movements while my heart urging my full body to expedite secret, natural dirts I had accumulated in my head, that were locked away. With all the harsh thinking I put up within two minutes I now knew what I wanted. "No..I don't want to be touched" I spoke up with finality.