Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan

Start from the beginning

Nebula stoped and moved over, leaning forward onto a table, using her hands to hold her up. "To the garden."

"That's cute. Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey joked.

Elliott bit the inside of his cheek. "I know a little thing or two about trying to be perfected." Elliott sympathized with nebula. The blue woman gave a curt nod.

"So, where is he?" Steve asked moving the the other side of the table.

Rocket moved his hand, turning on a hologram that showed the earth. "When thanos snapped just fingers earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No ones ever seen anything like it" a large blow of color came of the earth, Elliott has never known that something this powerful was out there.

"Until two days ago" Rocket cycled to a different planet, showing the same blast of energy. "On this planet."

"Thanos is there." Nebula confirmed.

Natasha leaned forward getting a close look of the planet. "He used the stones again." She mumbled quietly.

Elliott shook his head. "Even if we do go in. We heavily understaffed." Elliott warned the group.

"Look, he still got the stones, so..."

"So, lets get 'em. Use them to bring everyone back." Carol cut off Rhodes. Elliott wanted to Agee with her but it just seemed to simple to actually work.

"Just like that?" Bruce questioned.

"Yeah. Just like that." Steve confirmed, earnings a nod from carol.

"Even if there is a small chance we can undo this, I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." Natasha looked to everyone, mainly Elliott, knowing he would do anything to get Rica and Wanda back.

"I agree. We owe this to everyone who's not here. They didn't deserve to disappear, none of 'em did." Elliott spoke calmly, now fully supporting the idea.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Bruce was still in question.

"Because before you didn't have me." Carol said in a cocky manner.

Elliott shook his head slightly annoyed by her attitude, so be it, if he was in her position he would feel the exact same way.

But as Elliott didn't really mind it, Rhodey took it differently. "Hey, new girl? Everybody in this room is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind me asking, where the hell have you been all this time?"

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys." Carol shot back, very calm a collected.

Elliott let out a breath of air. "She got you there."

Elliott picked up the noise of wood creaking, Elliott turned to the noise seeing Thor walk up to carol, he raised his hand close to her head. His axe came flying into his hand, Carol didn't flinch, the two eyed each other down before Thor spoke. "I like this one."

Elliott had a small smile on his face, one that isn't noticeable to anyone. He turned to Steve who nodded. "Let's go get this son of a bitch."