Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor

Start from the beginning

"miss Sinclair." He looked over to Wanda. "Miss maximoff. I'm sorry to intrude on your vacation, but I have a problem, and I think only Wanda could answer it."

Rica nodded letting him in. "Oh and by the way, it's miss Miller. I decided to take the last name of my dad." Rica kindly smiled as she shut the door.

"Very well miss Miller." As vision walked over into the middle of the room he stopped slightly hissing in pain. The stone in his forehead showed, they yellow tinted with orang glowed lightly.

"The stone. What's wrong?" Rica asked slightly concerned.

"It's as if it's speaking to me."

Wanda took immediate interest. "What does it say?" Wanda stood up from the bed walking over to him, rica sat down on top of the table behind her watching.

"I don't know." Vision turned to Wanda. "Please, tell me what you feel."

Wanda nodded, her hands a inch away from the stone, her red magic danced around her finger tips and into the stone. "I just feel you." Wanda looked to vision, sad that she couldn't help her friend.

"Hay, it's alright, maybe it's just something small." Rica tried to reassure vision.

Vision looked over to the shifter thankfully. "I'm not sure it is. But thanks miss Miller."

Rica smiled. "Look, how about we go out for a walk, maybe get some ice cream, or some cookies." Rica looked over to Wanda. "We haven't checked in with my mom and dad in a few days, I'm sure we can make the best of today before we go somewhere else."

"Yeah, I'll get ready." Wanda walled up to rica placing a gentle kiss onto her lips before leaving to the restroom to change.

"What you and Wanda have, rica. Is something special. I hope you cherish every moment with her." Vision smiled softly. Rica was happy that he cared, vision was someone rica grew fond of after the accords situation, he helped her find Wanda and ultimately finding her dad in Canada.

Wanda soon came out of the restroom, then the three not so normal people walked out of the apartment and into the cold rainy street of Scotland.

The three stopped at a small cookie store, Wanda and rica both got two chocolate chip cookies, it was basic but rica liked them. Vision insisted he didn't want one saying androids don't need to eat.

But as the trio made their way down a sidewalk, a news broadcast was on one of the TV's inside a little restaurant made them stop to look at what was happening.

It read. "New York attacked" and showed two creatures, definitely not from earth.

Wanda slightly gasped. "What are they?"

"What the stone was warning me about." Vision spoke solemnly.

The screen charged, and this one made Rica's eyes widened. A large Circular space ship. And Tony stark was missing. "Oh my god." Rica placed her hand over her mouth.

Vision looked over to the two girls. "I have to go."

Rica looked at him, against the idea. "No, vision. If that's true then maybe you shouldn't go."