Why is it whenever i am alone all the negativity just comes slamming down.

I sigh again and just then the room door slams open.

William: I TOLD YOU GUYS HE WASN'T IN MY ROOM! HE HIMSELF TOLD ME HE WOULDN'T BE STAYING WITH ME ON THE TRIP TO OUR NEW HOME!

It sounded as if William was about to cry. I almost felt bad for him, almost. He put himself into this situation.

Jonathon:  Well if he's not in your room the only other room he has access to is mine. So let's start looking.

I feel the bed slump down and the dip getting closer to the lump on the bed that was me.

Christopher: We won't have to look far.

A hand settled on my hip and next thing i know the blanket is ripped off of me.

I shot up into a sitting position and started to scramble away.

I didn't make it far, Christopher's strong arm had already wrapped around my waist and thrown me into his lap.

Christopher: We need to talk.
William: Yes please let me apologize...

I glared at him which stopped him in his tracks, I might not be able to move but i still have my voice.

Blaze: You trying to apologize to me is just digging you deeper into the hole you created. I am mad at you because you were mean to the person i hold dearest. Why the hell are you apologizing to me!!

William faltered and presses his lips together in a thin line.

Blaze: If you want to get back on my good side you might want to apologize to the person i care about rather then me.

I glare right at him unwavering, he seemed upset but shuffled out of the room. Hopefully to do as i had said. I will have to ask about that later.

I hear a small moan behind me and my back straightens when i feel a stiffening rod pressing against my back.

Christopher: Wow.... that turned me on.

My checks where butchered with my raising blood, I start wiggling trying to get out of his grasp.

Christopher: Shit stop moving. Unless you want me to take you here and now.

I freeze. That was even worse!

Jonathon is standing next to the bed laughing his head off. He was silent before but now is when he decides to make noise! Is he not going to help me?!

Thinking back on it i don't think i want his help. That ended with me having a mouthful of my own cum in my mouth.

Christopher pulled me closer to him. His warm breath hitting my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I was about to ask to be let go when his lips enveloped the side of my neck. The start of my words turning into a moan.

His tongue gracefully traced the muscles it reached. And his teeth graze over the skin gently.

Fuck it felt way to good. My eyes where half closed and small moans escaped each time shivers traced my structure.

My breathing was becoming deeper and pleasure slowly started absorbing my mind.

I shifted in his grasp and tried to move away, but the attempt gave him more room and soon his breaths hit the front of my neck as he attacked the side.

Jonathon looked at both of us, a smirk gracing his beautiful face. He walks and stands in front of me and leans down. His lips gently pressing against mine.

my next moan was muffled and swallowed by Jonathons soft lips. His teeth lightly grazed my bottom lip and his tongue teased mine.

Fucking Shit I was getting hard. another of my moans was swallowed up, and Christopher was showing no mercy to my sensitive neck.

My toes curled into themselves as the pleasure kept building.

Nonononononono I will not cum just by being kissed! Sure it's on the lips and on the neck but it's still being kissed!!

who ejaculates from a kiss?!

a pervy virgin that's who! And i am not a pervy virgin...........ya i'm not.

I start struggling it's getting way to close for my comfort. My mind was getting fuzzy and my movements weak.

I have to get out of this situation, I break the kiss with Jonathon and a moan erupts from me.

Fuck, I never thought of myself as a pervy virgin.

I guess this is proof that i was one.