𝖨 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨𝗇 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾

Start from the beginning

*flashback
Mnet was having a special thing where a bunch of idols will be performing and doing interviews, among the invited groups there was DAYdream. The members will be having a stage collaboration with BTS. They don't really know each other so the members were hoping that it's not awkward.

On the first day of practice Ari was late.
BTS walked into the JYP practice room and see 3 DAYdream members waiting for them.

MJ is the first one to break the silence "Hello, since we are having a collaboration, is there any concept or song you wanna do?"

"Um not really we were just gonna see what you guys would like to do." RM says

"Ari wanted to perform Lucifer and electric shock" Cherry says
"Speaking of Ari where is she" V says confused as he only see 3 out of the 4 members

The 3 members freeze, looking at each other before MJ speaks "uh she at a meeting right now, but she's should be here any minute"

At that exact time the door to the practice room opened, Ari rushed in yelling not realizing BTS was there. "MJ I FUCKING HATE-" Ari stoped mid sentence realizing the BTS members where already there

"Uhh hi, sorry for being late" Ari says bowing at them, walking over to Yujia who was sitting on the floor.

Yujia noticed Jungkook starring at Ari and smirked

*it's so fucking obvious that he likes Ari, I'm sure almost all the industry knows*

Jungkook notices that Ari looks mad and she keeps rejecting a call.

"Uh ok now that we're all here how about we decide what songs to do" MJ says hoping they would forget about Ari storming in.

"Let's do the songs Ari suggested" Jungkook says fast... a little too fast.

Ari looks up at him and to his surprise glares at him.
Yujia and cherry notice this and glance at each other.

Jungkook seems shocked and just gives an awkward smile.

The BTS members and MJ notice the tension between them. MJ smiles and says "uh can you excuse us."
She grabs Ari's arm and drags her out of the room.

"Ari what is your problem" MJ asks a little annoyed
"Look I know you don't really want to collaborate with them, but it's only a one time thing ok" MJ says

Ari rolls her eyes and says "It's not just that it's Jungkook. I'm not stupid I know he likes me. It just annoying fans already ship us and now they're gonna ship us more."
"I just wanted to spend time with him today before our schedule becomes busy, not that he cares fucking asshole" Ari says

"Asshole?? Did you guys fight?? Ari I know you want to spend time with him but you need to remember your also an idol your job is to perform. Please let's just get this done before you kill someone" MJ says pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Fine"

Jungkook's POV

After MJ and Ari walked out of the room, Cherry and Yujia start whispering to each other.

I know it's not right to ear drop on people, but I can't help it.
I go to the door and press my ear against it.

"He cares fucking asshole" I hear Ari say