Bad End Overblot Azul x Reader

(a/n: this is referenced in episode 3)

Warning!: Violence, Kidnapping 

Here in the Octavinille dorm based on the benevolence of the sea witch. A person who was aspired to be as powerful as the sea witch herself, Azul Ashengrotto... as he fell for a normal magicless student.

~~~¦ First person POV ¦~~~

"Aaahaha! Aaaahahaha!" Azul laughed as ink starts to surround his magic pen and form. Overblot consuming him as he turns to his merform consuming all the magic of students. Grimm and the others prepared for combat as (Y/N) thinking of a plan to make Azul come back to his senses. "Ffgna! He's an octopus where his legs should be!" Grimm exclaims looking in through Azul's merform. "That's what Azul looks like underwater" Jade explains making Grimm shocked. "What's behind him? I can't squeeze something that big!" Floyd complains "Our only priority is bringing Azul bringing back to his senses." Leona insighted as he and Ruggie prepared for an attack.

"Grimm! We'll handle this, just call the Headmaster!" I said

"Fngah! R-roger!" he says as he rans through the mirror connecting the dorm to the school.

"Ace, Deuce! Please help me get this people out to safety!" I ordered hurrying to one of the students helping the students get up. Luckily they just lost consciousness, some got injured but those were all just minor injuries making me sigh in relief.

Ace lifted one of the students along side with Deuce bringing them to safety. Azul's eyes were looking straight down at me with a glint of his pale blue eyes, there lies a hint of malice. After leading everyone to safety I was stunned. My (E/C) eyes wide filled with anger and regret.

How did it end up like this?

Everything was all according to the plan...

Yet everything just turned wrong.

"Aahaha! Aahahaha!" Azul laughed as injured bodies of Ace, Deuce, and Jack lied on the floor, Grim still not here with the Headmaster as Jade and the others have reached their limit yet... Why wasn't I attacked at least once?

I have planned all of these yet I wasn't at least the bit targeted by Azul. Something felt off... I then heard Leona groaned as he was laying down at the floor in pain along with Ruggie. I rushed over aid Leona and Ruggie, Azul then looked down on me, looking at me with such a menacing grin on his face his eyes filled with malice. Holding on to Leona's body, I was stuck my body shaking as my mind filled with thoughts on what could happen.

Then...

"Perfect! Get out of there!" Jade shouted from afar as I was snapped out of my thoughts, but I was too late tentacles wrapping around my body as I was brought close to Azul, he then grabbed on my chin tilting it slightly to make me look straight at him. "Ahh.. Angelfish you don't know how much I've been pining on you..." He confesses

"Your bravery has attracted me and I just can't help but just investigate things about you, my dear~" he cooed in my ear as he brought me closer in a tight embrace. "How could a magic-less human like you make me feel so attracted to you?" He adds in cupping both my cheeks making me uncomfortable and confused at the same time. "You have no magic yet you've enchanted me with your strong and kind personality of yours, Angelfish..." He sighs tangling my hair with his fingers.

"You've been such a bad girl (Y/N)... What should I ever do to contract breakers like you?" he says with a fake sad frown plastered on his face. Tears prickling under my eyes "A-Azul! Please come back to us! You shouldn't be like this, please!" I pleaded hoping to at least work by bringing him back to his senses a bit.

"You're insane Azul! get ahold on yourself!" Azul's face turned to an solemnly frown  as I start to plead and sob more hoping he could at least come back and listen.  

Ignoring my pleas Azul then closed the distance between us and locking his lips straight on mine. Soft and gentle yet so suffocating as if I almost couldn't even breath, something was then put on my mouth the feeling of liquid going through my throat as I tried to pull away but suddenly my vision started to get black as my eyelids fluttered shut leaning onto Azul with such a prideful grin on his face. "Sleep tight my angelfish..." He softly whispers into my ear my consciousness fading as I hear the muffled shouts of my friends.

~~~¦ Third person POV ¦~~~

Once Headmaster Crowley has arrived with Grimm by his side, he was already too late aiding Jade and the others to safety, noticing (Y/N) and Azul missing he aids the Ace, Deuce, and Jack first treating their wounds. Everyone was safe yet (Y/N) was still missing along side Azul. 

A few days later....

Nothing, they've searched everywhere for them of all any suspicious cranny around school for Azul and (Y/N). Yet no matter how much they've searched for the Perfect it was all useless.

~~~¦ First person POV ¦~~~

Everything was dark my eyes fluttering open as I take a look at my surroundings. I was in underwater. I started to panic, but then I realized I wasn't drowning nor having a hard time to breath... Suddenly I heard chuckling nearby me .

"Oh? There is no need to panic my Angelfish for you are safe with me"

"A-Azul where are we?" I asked nervously looking at him, he was still in his Overblot form.

"Oh here? My Angelfish, we're at home of course."
He says cheerfully leaning in closer to me.

"h-home?" I said confused as he only just smiled

His tentacles wrapping my whole body as he combs his fingers through my (H/C) hair, his head leaning in to the crook of my neck as he nuzzles his hair tickles my neck. A shiver running down through my spine as Azul embraces me possessively. "Yes, home... Now no one could ever bother us my (Y/N)...."

Now trapped and locked up by a smart sneaky Octopus by the name Azul Ashengrotto. He wasn't as weak as before and he'll surely show that to the world just how much he's capable of ruling the world with his beloved docile Angelfish. 

"We shall live here forever my sweet (Y/N)... together forever"

Word count: 1076