𝘬𝓲ꪀᧁ (Yandere Leona X Reader)

𝘬𝓲ꪀᧁ

(a/n: sorry I haven't been for posting for the past few months, I've been so busy and distracted lately that I abruptly stopped for a while. Hopefully you guys could enjoy this)

Here inside the Botanical Garden at my usual spot as always napping, my ears perked up as I hear a pair of familiar footsteps coming my way.

𝘈𝘩, 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘢! 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦!

You beamed, with a smile shining as bright as the sun, your figure skipping happily over to him.

𝘜𝘨𝘩... 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?

I groaned, sitting up as I scratch the back of my head.

𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘙𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴!

She says in a cute little pout as she pulls my arm up giving me no choice but to do so.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰! 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘦𝘩𝘦~

She beams out as her eyes lighten up when I follow her. Her hand was so small... So easy to break.. Her eyes shone like the rarest diamonds that no man can ever get...

And her smile..

Shone the brightest than the sun...

.....

If only things would go on like this but..

...

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵? 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨.

Her face that shown joy now into fear...

The warmth of her hand gone slightly cold..

And her smile.. Forever in a sad frown..

Oh it would have been the best if everything would turn out as it was before...

(hope you guys enjoyed this! Yes, I'm well aware this is more of angst but oh well.)