23 | unbelievable

Start from the beginning

I stretched my fingers because it felt numb, I guess I was too happy to start writing again. I looked over to the classroom door and weirdly I had a feeling that I wanted Rowoon to walk in. I starred at the door but he never appeared, even Chani hasn't appeared. 

"Is Rowoon not coming to school today." I wondered. 

"Rowoon? I thought you would ask about Chani?" Hwiyoung looked at me suspiciously while tapping his pencil onto my diary. 

"y/n, do you like Rowoon?" Hwiyoung giggled as he looked into my diary that was wide opened in front of him. 

"what no,,," I was flustered and quickly closed my diary. 

"your diary doesn't lie." Hwiyoung scoffed and looked away. 

"he's here." Hwiyoung whispered into my ear. 

I turned my head to the classroom door and there he was walking in. I've never felt this before, but for some reason just looking at Rowoon makes me happy. I was even happier than getting a new diary. I starred at him and we accidentally made eye contact. I looked away quickly not wanting it to be awkward. 

I smiled to myself and waited for the teacher to walk in, instead Aera walked in. 

"hey guys, I want to announce that Rowoon is mine." Aera announced loudly while smirking at me. 

WTF DID I HEAR. I swear my ears are working well but I think it suddenly went deaf. 

I was shocked and everyone else too but as usually no one actually believes 100% of what she says. Aera kept sticking out her tongue at me, she's so annoying. 

I faced to Rowoon and tapped his desk. Rowoon looked at me and looked away. 

"is it true that you're her boyfriend?" I pointed to Aera who was starring at us. 

Rowoon didn't answer, is he giving me the silent treatment? I sighed and slammed my fists lightly onto my desk. 

"why am I angry?" I laughed and asked Taeyang. 

"jealousy?" Taeyang whispered. 

I laughed awkwardly and bit my lip. I know there's something not right here. I calmed down and continued on my studies, I have no time for this nonsense. 

TIME SKIP 

The bell rang that means it's time for recess. I headed down to the cafeteria, I felt stress I need to buy myself some bread. I walked to the cafeteria and accidentally bumped into Zuho. 

"I'm sorry but please get out of the way." I sighed and pushed Zuho aside. 

Zuho held onto my hand. 

"sorry, I'll buy you bread." Zuho said and we walked together. 

"I'm sorry for being rude a second ago." I apologized. 

"but is Rowoon really dating Aera?" I looked down as I didn't want that to be real. 

"not sure, he didn't even say anything to me, it's like he suddenly was forced into a relationship." Zuho was as confused as me.

"so it's not real right?" I felt relieved. 

We chatted on the way but then we bumped into Aera and Rowoon. 

Aera was holding Rowoon by his arm and she was smiling so much, I wanted to wipe that smile of her so badly. I looked away.

"hi y/n and Zuho, I'm so happy to have a boyfriend like him and I think both of you make a cute couple too." Aera giggled. 

"Rowoon, seriously is she really your girlfriend?" Zuho ruffled his hair. 

Rowoon hesitated to answer but Aera nudged his shoulder a little. 

"uh, y-yes..." Rowoon answered. 

I was hoping he didn't answer, after I heard what he said, I felt 10 times more heartbroken.

"come on y/n, let's go." Zuho held me by my wrist and we walked away. 

"I hope you guys become a couple too." Aera said in her annoying voice as she waved to us. 

I didn't know where Zuho took me too but all I knew is that I felt heartbroken, I looked down and tears started to fall out. 

Zuho pulled me into a hug and held my hair lightly. My tears started to pour and Zuho's shirt got wet in just seconds. 

"stop crying, you can find someone else." Zuho said as he hugged me tighter. 

I cried more and finally pulled away from the hug. I wiped my tears away and look at Zuho. 

"How did you know that I like Rowoon?" 

"it's obvious, we all know." Zuho said as he smiled. 

"it's that obvious?" I smiled a little. 

"I mean we all know except for Rowoon, he's a bit clueless." Zuho scratched his head. 

FLASHBACK   

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

flashback in next chapter ! 

bruh secrets are going to come out soon ! I guess lmao