"When is our next gig?" Asked Julie after giving the album prototype to Reggie.

"Oh, in two weeks, but I think you guys will be more excited to know where." The guys looked at each other before looking at Peyton. "After Flynn and I came with the idea of inviting the labels to watch you guys perform, we decided that it needed to be in a big place, a professional venue. So, we called the fanciest and most exciting venue we could think of... and they said no." The guys looked at her confused. "Then we called the second one we could think of... they also said no... But! We called the third one and, they said yes."

"So?"

"Ella, please, drums." Ella nodded and used the table as her drums. "You guys would be performing in two weeks at The Fonda Theatre up in Hollywood Boulevard!"

"Are you kidding me!?"

"What!?"

"Am I dreaming?" Asked Reggie before almost passing out, but Alex caught him.

"How—" Luke didn't have any words. "The Rolling Stones, Black Eyed Peas... shit Pearl Jam has performed in The Fonda Theatre... how did you do it?"

"Well, when I told the guy from the theatre how the place would be pack with people of famous labels to see you play, he took the opportunity for self promo! He wants them there so they could see if their clients would want to perform there. I also called the Orpheum and the Ford but they said no. I was really surprised when the Fonda say yes," she admitted. "Flynn also participated to convince them. But yeah, you guys are going to perform in a real venue."

"It's amazing," said Julie. "I can't wait to tell my dad."

"I can't wait to tell my mom!" Exclaimed Alex before he sprinted towards the door, Julie followed him.

"My parents are gonna freak out," whispered Reggie to himself before running towards the exit too.

Luke stared at the door, with no intentions of running towards his house.

"You don't want to tell your mom?" Ella asked him and he shook his head.

"She won't be there anyways, so what's the point..." He looked at Peyton and smiled. "You are the best manager ever. I should've asked you four years ago."

Peyton smiled as he hugged her, kissing her forehead.

She didn't want to admit how much begin she did for the band to get that gig. This was just the start for them.

Their hug was interrupted by the landline telephone ringing. As they broke apart, both noted that Ella left. Peyton chuckled nervously, grabbing the phone and placing it on her ear.

"Sunset Curve management, this is Peyton speaking." Luke laughed at how profesional she sounded even though she was in her pj's. "At this moment the band hasn't signed with any label... huh... you are invited to visit the Fonda Theatre on Friday two weeks from now where the band would be performing, I would send you the tickets... oh you have tickets already, okay... you'll have the chance to speak to the band yourself by then... have a nice day."

Peyton hung up, grabbing the marker and giving another stick to Warner Music Records before turning around to look at Luke.