Chapter 27

Jin POV~

I watch with a fond gaze how y/n brung her hands to return the grip to yoongi. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as my gaze travelled across the rest of us.

How taehyung and namjoon are both rubbing circles on y/n's back with jimin and jungkook peering over from their shoulders.

I feel a hand take my own to which I switch my gaze over to meet hoseok. He sends me a soft smile to which I return before looking back over to the group hug that had been initiated by taehyung.

I could hear a small soft giggle amongst the pile but I could only stand back for a second longer until I notice no part of her small stance could be seen.

"y-ya you idiots! You are going to suffocate her!" I shout out, slapping gently at the back that was currently an obstacle.

Hiding the grin threatening to ruin the stern face I was trying to take on.

I finally manage to lay eyes on her still shrouded in the middle as the boys begin to pull away all darting their eyes from my own with sheepish smiles rocking their faces.

Her hand still held strongly to one side of yoongis tshirt while the other had found comfort in jimin's hand.
His own being a fraction bigger for once.

"you boys I swear" I breathe out a sigh of relief when I see a small soft smile planted on her lips. I wasn't sure what to say next even as the room fell into an awkward silence.

I look over and notice how everyone else seemed to be having their own mental conversation.

"u-uh.. Well.." I scratch the nape of my neck glancing up from the floor to meet her eyes once again this time she too wore a nervous expression. "h-how much did you hear.. Before.." I purse my lips together almost scared or nervous maybe even a fraction of relief.

"I-I heard it all.. I-i think.. "

......
Y/n POV~

Flashback

I snuck down the stairs from my room following the voices. I knew Jackson had gone down and at the back of my mind I knew he would say exactly what he wanted.

Not that I didn't trust his loud mouth just the parental act he had very obviously taken on as of this moment.

Which brung me to where I was now, stood with my back against the wall peering into the room every so often.

I could hear it in Jacksons tone of voice. The overprotective parent instinct kicking in the moment he took a seat with the boys. Giving me more than enough reason to stand at a distance and run in if the motherly figure decided talking wasn't going to happen and instead needed a restraint to hold him back.

Of course this wouldn't happen but I couldn't risk anything with him. I knew him far too well yet didn't seem to know this persona of his that well at all.

I kept my back against the wall feeling the tension of the room seep out every so often. I couldn't hear clearly but clear enough to know the subject of the conversation was very obviously Me.

I felt an almost pinging feeling in my chest. Like my heart had skipped at those very words.

".. we like her, very much.." I barely heard namjoon speak out. Barely but clear enough.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt my face flush. I gripped at my chest still feeling as though my heart was continously skipping a beat.

Confused as hell with blurred vision I peered past the edge of the wall and laid eyes on the seven boys. I felt my heart jump again but this time it told me something I had put past myself each time.

I had grew to like them all.

All seven of them taking a piece of my heart. And it wasn't until I became conscious of their presence that I began to feel that kind of pull towards them.

How long had they felt like this..

Better yet, all of them felt the same way..?

But my moment of thought came to an end when I felt a hand hold my own.

I flinched.

Snapping my gaze nervously at the person who had got me red handed.

I wrestle with his grip until all comes to an end.

Like a deer caught in headlights I froze. Not knowing What do I do or say next.

......

"I-I heard it all.. I-i think.." I paused "well.. Maybe.." I stood waiting to be scolded or some kind of reply but instead I feel a pair of arms reach and pull my body into an embrace.

I let my hands fall to my sides in shock but nonetheless I relax slightly.

I think back to what I had overheard before.

'we like her, very much'

'I guess now they knew I knew or they forgot or they didn't think anything of it.. Wait isn't that a confession.. Then am I supposed to return the feelings verbally or jsut go with the flow.' mentally arguing with myself until I remember exactly the situation I am in.

I look up from the chest I had been leaning against meeting the eyes of hoseok and namjoon who was peering over his shoulder.

I guess it's now or never.

"B-before.. Did you mean it..?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR MONO~~ 🎉🎉🎊

Sorry for the shorter chapter.. I really have been at a loss for words and imagination😔🙏🏻

Luckily I have a week off from college 😌  so I will have 3 days free to write as much as possible next week to hopefully sort me out for the next few updates 😭🤧😅

Also....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12K READS 😭😭🤧🎉 I SAW IT THIS MORNING AND I PRACTICALLY CRIED ON MY BREAK AT WORK
Honestly and truly thank you All so much for reading and enjoying my work I never thought I would see the day I would reach such views and I only hope that you can all continue to be patient for my updates even though I'm probably the worst writer with this 🥺💜

Please stay safe and healthy everyone 💜

Borahae army~