"Not yet" Yachi sighed, "they keep having to do these dive things because they keep losing"

"I bet Tsukki hates that" you snorted as you imagined his annoyed face.

"Haha yeah..." Yachi said as she remembered his face, as she sweat-dropped.

You finished filling up Lev's bottle.

"Well I should get back now, see you at lunch" you said as you waved to her.

"Yeah, see you later" she replied happily.

"Hey (Y/N)'s back" Kuroo said.

"Here's your bottle Lev" you said as you handed it back to him.

"Thanks" he smiled.

"No problem" you replied cheerfully.

"Hey (Y/N) this is Bokuto, Bokuto this is (Y/N)" Kuroo introduced you as he gestured to Bokuto and then back to you.

"HEY HEY HEY (Y/N)!" the white haired male greeted you enthusiastically.

"Umm hi?" you replied, slightly intimidated by his eccentric aura.

"So are you the one getting married?" he asked innocently.

"KUROO WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?" you screamed as you spun around to face the captain.

"Nothing" Kuroo said as he avoided eye contact with you.

"Bokuto-san I told you that they were not going to get married, I apologise for the inconvenience" Akaashi apologised to you.

"Don't worry it's fine, I guess I'm kinda used to it now" you said awkwardly.

"(Y/N) this is Akaashi" Kuroo said.

"Hello" Akaashi said.

"Hi" you replied.

"So are those first years Kuroo told us about not coming?" Bokuto said as he looked at you expectantly.

"No they are, they just failed their exams so they had to take extra classes" you explained again.

"That's why you should be smart like me and then you get to come to the training camps" Bokuto said as he pointed proudly to himself.

"But Bokuto-san, you failed your maths test" Akaashi said bluntly.

"AKAASHI YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT!" he shouted as you and Kuroo both laughed.

"HEY IT'S NOT FUNNY!" he retorted.

"Sorry" you apologised.

"HAHA YOU IDIOT!" Kuroo cackled.

"HEY!" Bokuto shouted.

"Are they always like this?" you asked Akaashi nervously.

"Yes" he said bluntly.

"Oh" you replied.

"You'll get used to it eventually" he sighed as he watched the two of them.

"Right" you gulped.

Time skip~

"Hinata! Kageyama!" you shouted as you saw them come through the doors of the gym, "are you guys okay?"

They looked like they were about to puke.

"Yes...we...I uhhhh..." Hinata said as he collapsed on the floor.

"Kageyama what happened?" you asked frantically.

"Driving...feel...sick" he explained as he swayed from side to side, clutching a hand over his mouth.