Aaahhhh yess aaahhh right there oohbhbb fucckk mee yeess baby harder baby harder...gulf moaning loud... Babyyyyy yes more please

Mew:this seat is really irritating...

Gulf: mew suppasit you don't have choice either you fuck me here now or... I won't let you touch me for whole month.... Don't you understand mew my ass needs you...

Mew: i am sorry baby, my baby is too horny today... Let me take my baby to different level of satisfaction...

Mew started thrusting faster...

Aahhhh meewwww babbyyyy yeesss Gulf's Ass is bouncing on mew's beat... Wao mew you r so good... Aaaahhhhhhhh and gulf
Came... Now mews shirt is wet with Gulf's sperm... He took the tissue and cleaned his shirt he put gulf in passenger seat and gave tissue to clean... Gulf tried to wear his pants but mew stopped... I am not done yet...

Now the passanger seat is bent gulf hugged the seat giving tharn full access of his ass.. mew entered the gulf's ass and he fucked him hard.. Gulf can only shout aaahhhh meewww yessss aaahbh... The whole car is shaking... Again both came unison...

Gulf: you are too good baby but now lets go i need to reach home before dad...

Mew: i am not done yet...

Gulf: i have to go baby... Stop it and lets go

Mew: ok, mew is lying on Gulf's back he came closer to Gulf's ear and said baby.. I thought of bending you on this seat... Half on seat half outside and fuck you hard ... I thought as no one can here us so you can be as loud as you want... i wanted to make you come multiple times... Give your ass more pleasure but its okay let's ok...

Gulf: Fuck you mew i am late but...do it what you said...

Mew: smirk, mew get up from seat, open the door of car.. Make gulf leaned half on seat... And they are now actually half naked doing this in open area....

Gulf: Baby, my ass.. It feelll so ooo gooooooood, you are. Reallllly something.. Mew i love youuuuurrrrr dickkkk....

Mew: huh only my dick baby? Thrusted fast... Ohhh gulfie you aree so tight...

Ahhahhhh mewwww i am about to cummmm...

And they cum for the third time... After there hot session mew and gulf is lying on back seat of car to take breath and mew started biting Gulf's ear...

Gulf: Baby stop you are getting hard again...

Mew: you smell so good babes... I can't control... Mew again entered in gulf's cavity and gave a hard one to gulf...

Gulf: i can't feel my ass baby... Aaahhhhhh... Fuck me more..... Aahhh you are so big mew..... Fuck aahhhhhahh. Mewwww

You are such a beast... And they came again... They are so tired.. Gulf is not able to move his body but he has to go home...
Gulf checked his watch oh god it's already late baby please drive me home...

Mew stop his car in other lane and said baby you know this is my limit... Gulf look at him i am sorry baby... And i love you so much they kissed passionately and gulf move out of car... He turned to say good bye with flying kiss to mew and entered his house... When mew was sure gulf is safe mew start his car and go to his home...

Gulf: Hey dad sorry i am late..

Akil: where were you son..??

Gulf: dad i was with my friend.. Studying...i am going to take a quick bath... Then we will eat together..

After taking bath gulf sit in dining table his ass was paining alot... He adjusted somehow..

Akil: gulf, how is your study going on.... You look tired??

Gulf: yes dad the chapter was really tough.... We have to go through it for more than three times... Now i am satisfied that.. I get it... Gulf smiled...

Akil: Good, work hard boy... But you know your rules right.. Common Repeat for me..

Gulf: We did this every night how can i forget it...
*Study Hard
* No connection with suppasit's specially with Mew suppasit..
* find a beutiful girl for date
* and make your dada proud...

Akil: Good boy, common go to sleep love you

Gulf : Love you dad....

At Mew's mansion

Mom: Mew you are late today.. Why you work so much son?... I wanted to spend some time with my son...... We have everything mew so why to work so hard....

Mew: Sorry Mom, i will take care of this...please go and sleep you look tired...

Mew took a bath... finished his dinner and go to his room again and locked it...

Gulf: locked the door and said ahhhhh i missed you baby...

Mew: I missed you to baby... Mew is lying on Gulf's bed...

Gulf : i am sorry that every night you have to climb the balcony to come to my room and you hardly get a chance to sleep... Why you are you so stubborn.... Mew suppasit...

Mew: Baby not only your balcony i have have to escape from my window everyday... And i am doing all this so that we can spend time together... So that i can hug you while sleeping and i can see you first in the morning.... I can kiss you before going for sleep... i love to drop you at university everyday....

Gulf: I love you Hubby

Both looked each other and Gulf's eye filled with water...Gulf said... I can't even call you hubby... We are divorced... We are not husbands anymore... I miss you mew.... I love you, i want to spend my life with you... Not like this... Secretly meeting to another and having sex at car in empty roads as what we did today or hotels...

Mew: Baby we have done in this room also... We don't sex on roads....

Gulf: Yes but i have to be quiet... After that also dad always suspect... He always come to my room to check about voices....

Mew Baby i am so sorry, but i promise i will make everything right... Common lets sleep or else i will start my 5th session here... Is your ass is still paining...

Gulf: Yes asshole... Now hold me and let's sleep

Author's Note

Highlights for next chapter

Flashback- what happened in last three month, why they got divorced, why Mew suppasit let this happen?

Please vote, comment and follow my ID.

Also please read my 2 books and give them your love and support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao