Mew: Yes..

Akil: You married him to take revenge from him by torturing and making his life hell?

Mew: Yes

And the moment mew or gulf tried to explain the things.. Shaina gives a tight slap to mew...

This is what i taught mew.. I always taught taking revenge is not a solution for anything.. I told you never try to find your dad's culprit now you have become the culprit too.. What you have done with Gulf is not right... You are also wrong now what someone from Gulf's family will should take revenge for what you have done with this kid... And this will go on.. A never ending process... This need to stop somewhere. I asked you to forget Akil Kanawut but you not even find him you got married to his son to take revenge...

Mew: Mom i accept i made mistake but now situation is different now we....

Shaina: Mr Kanawut... I forgive you for what you have done in past as my son did kind of same with you... I don't hold grudges coz i know if you have done something wrong you will pay for it... And take your son with you.. I will send your son a divorce paper... Please make sure it will be done and your son will be free soon.

Mew: Mom no...

Gulf : What?? Mom let me explain we love each other...

Akil: Gulf don't need to lie more... Yesterday when i saw you drunk i tried to see you but i heard that he tortured you... You were crying out of pain but he didn't let you go... If i want i can charge you son for domestic violence mrs suppasit but i just want my son back...

Gulf and mew saw each other.. Gulf motioned his ass which started hurting the moment he remember what mew actually did last night...

Mew: Mom it's not right... We really love each other...

Shaina: just stop you too... You both said this when i first met with gulf... So now no more discussion, gulf go... Mew if you dare to stop him i swear i won't talk to you...

And mew and gulf is separated... After 3 months****

There is tears in gulf's eye... You always said that you will do anything for me and now we are divorced...so you don't wanna help me...

You said once you will always be there when i need you... And now your are denying to help me... I want it mew please...

A car is parked in no where... The road was really empty its near some old factory... And two people sitting in the car...

Mew: Stop it gulf.. You are asking for too much i can't give you...

Gulf: Last time mew please...

Mew: It's uncomfortable here...

Gulf: I have to reach home by half and hour and i can't let my dad suspect you... So stop your daily soap drama and fuck me now...

Now gulf is very angry as he wants mew's dick very badly and they can't go to hotel coz gulf has to reach home early... As his dad will be waiting for him

Gulf jump to driving seat he puts the seat back and started unbuttoning his pant... Mew common do it fast...

Mew : Baby i don't feel comfortable here.. Mew complained but at last he lower his pant and underwear down... Gulf leaned to mew and took a lube from drawer... He lube mew's member and take the whole length slowly inside his ass...

Aaahhhhhh.. gulf leaned down and kissed mew and started moving his ass up and down... Mew broke that kiss to look gulf, as he love to watch gulf expression... Its a pleasure to see you like this baby... Mew thrusted his member in and and out..