One

23 January 2020

I was awakened by a loud bang that almost damaged my eardrums. As painful as it was atleast it was an end of an extremely bad dream.

In this dream I was pushed out of a helicopter that flew way up in the sky that i couldn't even see a thing that was on the ground. It was as if there was absence of light everywhere. As I landed on the ground the first thing that came to mind was that every bone in my body is broken and all I can see is this tall man I don't even know wearing a black background jacket , trouser and hunter boots... But why doesn't he help me?

I try looking up but all I keep on seeing is his face but it's blurry in a way that I can't even tell whether he has one eye or a pair of two eyes like any other human being. Am I loosing my eyesight?

All of a sudden I feel dizzy and I see myself split into two, the physical me and my shade. That right there made me feel like there is another me! Is it real or is it just a hallucination?

My gut tells me I should leave. I try standing up but I'm too dizzy to do so. As I place my hands on the man's shoes for support structure he keeps on kicking them so hard that my fingers start bleeding until I let go...

As I try to gather my thoughts as to what really happened. All I can remember is that It  started last night in a pub whereby I had way too much drink. Damn! I had so much fun that I even danced for the very first time in my entire life. I had fun in such a way that I just didn't want the night to end but it did anyway!

Fact of the matter is my body is too hot and I cannot sleep forever! My bed feels quite weird. It's dry and clumpy, I really need to wake up! Indeed I finally woke up naked in a dessert and thirsty for water with my mouth and throat so dry it's even painful.

Damn! I wasn't dreaming but who could've done this to me?