Halloween special

Halloween was right around the Conner,and who's job is it to decorate the dorms,y/n the little ghost.Well she knows best she is a ghost after all and crafts are her best on Halloween.You may think she would be scared of horror and scary stuff,That is we're you'd wrong.She loves scary stuff horror movies are her favorite.Surprisingly she loves that stuff,this year she will scared the socks off friends,well she is a ghost after all.

(Few hours later at dark)
"Hey guys have you seen Y/n anywhere I haven't seen her all day" Kaminari ask. "Me never" Uraraka says as she ponders where there ghosty friend is. "Maybe Yamikumo went home to see her parents" Iida says while pushing up his glasses. "Awwwwww but I wanted to have a horror movie marathon with The whole class" Mina complained setting the bowl of popcorns down. "Well were just have to watch it without her" Sato said as sat done the Halloween theme treats.

Denki turned on the Tv and put on the first movie,when the lights when off. "Huh w-what's g-going on" Deku said stammering on his words. "It's not raining so maybe someone hit a electric line" Iida said trying to calm the freaking out students.But that soon failed as they heard tapping on the window of the common room.

"AHHHHH" Denki screamed almost causing him to go dumb. "Calm down it was probably just the wind it's kinda windy outside".Then they heard a lighter clicking.They turn to a dark Hallway the Hallway that lead to the basement,had rows of candles light down to the door way. "W-Whats going on,those w-weren't t-there b-before" Sero said as he shook slightly. "I-if it's one of y-you I-it's unmanly t-to prank u-us" Kirishima said trying to sound manly but not really working.Mina stood up with that rest of the class and walked toward the hall way,they heard sounds coming from the slightly open door. "I-it must be g-ghost" Denki said shivering at the thoughts of ghost in the dorms. "You guys are dumbasses it obviously just the fucking pipes" Bakugou snarked. "I have to agree with Bakugou" Todoroki said not even the slightest bit scared.The students seem to calm down a bit before,the shattering of glass and footsteps were heard from the floor above them. "N-no one is up stairs t-that means-" Toru started but was cut off by,the walking getting louder.Soon they all bolted to the stairs.Most of them thinking a villain has broke in to the dorms,but little do they know there little innocent ghost friend is behind it all.

As they were walking down the stairs they hear even more creepy noises freaking the class even more.The creaking of the stairs made it even more creepy.As they walked down the final step they notice the blood on the last step and a pool of blood by the bottom step.This scared A1 even more.As they walked the atmosphere seem to get darker.As stopped in the middle of the room,some things feel over.The girls huddled to gather as the boys(mostly Mineta and denki)are freaking out.As they heard stuff knocking over they saw something approach them.

"AHHHHHHHHG" a person in a mask and a knife in hand screamed as they threaten to stab Iida. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" they all screamed.That's when the killer started to laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I got you" they heard a familiar cute voice say.That's when they saw a familiar candle floating on the 'killers' head. "Y/n" Mina ask,Y/n takes of the mask and nods. "Were you scared" y/n ask still giggling. "WHAT THE HECK Y/N" Denki screamed. "Sorry I just wanted to give you guys a good scare" "DENKI!" Most of the class screamed.

"Yamikumo was that you all along" Todoroki ask.Y/n nods "yeah I love Halloween" Y/n smiles.