Fast

Double update!!! ❤️❤️❤️

So, she likes Lisa. Ugh. Isn't it too fast? She just met Lisa today, just this afternoon. She couldn't be in love, right?

Jennie is currently lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling, fiddling her hands on her tummy. What Somi told her earlier made her feel anxious.

It's your entire fault, Lisa! She screamed in her head while punching through the air. You've just turned Somi to be your newest fan girl because you're so flirty! Ugh! Stupid Lisa! Stupid!

Jennie turned aside to check on her phone. Why isn't she texting me? Is she busy? Doesn't she miss talking to me?

She groped for a pillow and hid her head under it.

Uhh. I'm going crazy.

----

The next day, Jennie found Somi already in the office when she got in. She can't deny that this intern is a good one. Her chances of passing is really high.

"Hi there," said Jennie, turning on her PC.

"Morning, Ms. Jennie."

"Wow, you look amazing today. Partying later?" asked Jennie, noticing make-up on the intern's face that she has not been doing in the past few days.

"Not really." Somi smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I just want to feel pretty today."

"You are always pretty, dear. Don't worry."

"Thanks..."

Jennie grabbed a wet tissue and poured a rubbing alcohol on it.

"Uh, Ms. Jen, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." Jennie started cleaning her table with wet tissue.

"By any chance, are you close friends with Lisa?"

Jennie's hand stopped. "W-we're friends, why?"

"I just want to know if she has a girlfriend..."

"The last time I checked, she's single," said Jennie. She resumed cleaning her table. "But I'm not sure anymore. In case you're not aware, many women are just throwing themselves at her."

"Oh, is that so.." Somi looked disappointed.

"You really like her?" Jennie asked to re-assure, hoping that the answer would change.

Somi nodded shyly. "How about you, don't you think she's cute?"

"Uh, well, she is charming, yes."

"So, you like her too?"

"Uhm.."

"Ms. Jennie..."

"Yes?"

"You're blushing. Hihihi."

"Am I?" Jennie's initial instinct told her to look around to see if Rosé is already there. "You're a crazy kid. I just easily blush when asked about things like that."

"So, do you like Lisa?"

"All the girls here in the office like her, Somi. What you're feeling now is really normal." said Jennie, dumping the used tissue in the trash bin below her table.

"All the girls? Including you?"

"Do you want me to fail you in your training?"

Somi chuckled, raised her hands to surrender. "I'm just asking you, Ms. Jen."

"Why do you want to know that anyway?"

"It's because I like her a lot, and I'm planning to confess soon."