Horror

"Shit." Lisa muttered after seeing signage in front of her. She just came back from a quick phone call with her dad without having any idea which rides Jennie had chosen first.

Jennie walked closer, linked her arms through Lisa's while sipping from her juice box. "What's the matter?"

"Uhh, nothing..." Lisa looked away.

Jennie sensed that there is something wrong. She looked up the signage to check on what Lisa saw.

Horror House --- Where Your Worst Nightmares Come True

Jennie almost spat her drink out with what she realized. It was followed by a soft mocking laugh.

"What?" asked Lisa.

"Oh, I guess we have a scaredy cat here, huh?"

"I'm not scared." Lisa sneered.

"Just what?" Jennie bit her straw, still having that mocking smile on her face.

Lisa's eyes examined the hem of her jacket and played it with her hands. "I'm just.. just afraid of the dark."

Jennie burst out laughing this time. "So, the office heartthrob is a Nyctophobia?"

"Hey, don't laugh at me." Lisa pouted. "I have a serious fear of darkness."

"Do I remember someone telling me earlier that she walks on the wild side and laughs at the face of danger?"

"I was thinking of the rides that time, not this one..." Lisa grunted. "I never thought that you're a fan of horror."

"You're now included in the list of few ones who know it." Jennie looped back her arm through Lisa's and dragged her.

"Are we seriously going in? I might have a heart attack there, you know..." Lisa was still not moving from her spot while Jennie was pulling her.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Jennie tried pulling with much effort this time, but Lisa stayed glued to the ground.

"Please, let's just take the rides instead."

"We'll take the rides later, let's do this first." Jennie pulled Lisa again but the latter won't even budge. "Come on, don't be a wimp now."

"Hey, I'm not a wimp, come here you..." Lisa suddenly pulled Jennie closer to her.

It was too sudden that Jennie's brain wasn't able to process how to balance. She landed face-first on Lisa's neck, breathing in an intoxicating combination of the latter's perfume and body scent. It was just for a split second but it's enough time to completely enthrall her.

"Hey, princess, stop sniffing me.."

Jennie had suddenly awoken from the short-term hypnotism, shoving Lisa away from her. "Excuse me, I'm not."

"Ha, maybe you're not but your blushing face tells me otherwise."

Jennie stomped a foot and turned her body away. "Ugh, I hate you. I hate you."

"Haha! Don't be mad, boss, come here." Lisa put an arm around Jennie's shoulders. "Let's go get some rides now, okay?"

"Nope, no rides yet."

"What? Still not giving up the horror house?"

"Definitely not."

Lisa pinched the bridge of her nose. "Ugh, can we just drop this off?"

Jennie shook her head. "Let's go in now..." She tightened her grip on Lisa's hand and tried pulling the latter to the entrance. When she felt that Lisa isn't budging, she stopped and shot a death glare. "LISA!"