'The Helpless Bad Feeling...'~Chapter 1

Chapter 1

'The Helpless Bad Feeling...'

  I am trying for past 5 hours but I can't sleep... The bad feeling about this is enough to make my sleep disappear and the fact that I am anxious and worried doesn't help either...

She must be in there... Probably doing something... She never told me what she does in there and why she doesn't want me to know about that room and my father... All I know about him is that he is my father and I look like him...

She didn't like talking about these two topics... But she had pointed out somethings like...

°°°FlashBack°°°

I was sitting on the dining table... Eating dinner...

I was extremely tired because we went to an Amusement Park. The school had taken us. I enjoyed a lot and that's the reason I am tired now. I know I am probably grinning like a fool right now but I can't help it.

I love Amusement Parks... Now I am in third grade so I am not allowed in all rides due to not enough height.

I was talking to her about how i spend my day,  what i did and how much i enjoyed but she was in a complete different world... 

  "You look like your dad even more when you're happy

  "You look like your dad even more when you're happy... Especially your eye's when you're smiling and laughing..." She interrupted

My moms words snapped me out of my trance. Her head was slightly tilled left, a beautiful smile on a her face as she silently observed me. It seemed like she couldn't hide the love she has for my dad, the admiration and love for my dad and me was clear in her expression, especially eyes. When she smiles and expresses her happiness they look absolutely beautiful...

 When she smiles and expresses her happiness they look absolutely beautiful

That makes me wonder about my dad... I don't know how he is and where he is. I am afraid to ask her and make her sad. For her happiness I won't ask her again.

•••Flash Back Ends•••

I don't know what had happened between them but I know that whatever happened makes her sad or maybe she misses him or something like that...