Amiya: Doctor, I brought the Guard outfit.

Doctor: Thanks Amiya.

Amiya: And I told Mr. Blitz about his new roommate.

Shiro: Roommate?

Doctor: Yeah everyone in Rhodes Island live in dormitories, the infected will live with the infected, the same goes with the un infected. So it cannot cause any infection.

Amiya: Here you go, the clothes you are going to wear in work.

Shiro: Thanks

Doctor: Now let us take you to your Roommate.

Amiya: I will take care of it Doctor, you can continue doing your work.

Doctor: But I must increase my trust with him, so he can get extra stats-

Amiya: Doctor, stop wasting your time and finish the job early, then you can have enough free time for the rest of the day.

Doctor: You are right..... can you bring me a cup of coffee when you get back?

Amiya: Of course!
Now follow me Mr. Shiro I'm going to guide to your dorm.

Shiro: Lead the way little rabbit.

....

.......

..........

Amiya: I hope you were not overwhelmed by the sudden welcome.

Shiro: Yeah I was. But everything seems fine here.

Amiya: Have you heard the rumors about Rhodes Island?

Shiro: No, but Doctor told me about it.

Amiya: I see. By the way, from what I have read about your file you are 185cm tall, right?

Shiro: Yeah, what about it?

Amiya: I heard a rumor about people who are the same hight as you have a bad luck charm on them.

Shiro: what kind of rumor is this!

Amiya: Sorry! I was only trying to make a conversation with you! Like Doctor said gaining operators trust is important.

Shiro: (Sigh) look if you want gain my trust you will find it in the battlefield and through time.

Amiya: I'm sorry.

Shiro: Don't apologize. By the way, can you tell me about my roommate?

Amiya: Oh! You mean Mr. Blitz! You mean him!

Shiro: Yeah... him.

Amiya: Oh he's the best operator.

Shiro: Really?

Amiya: He's kind, helpful, strong, smart and he cares about his comrades life.

Shiro: Wow, he sounds like a really good guy.

Amiya: He's the Big brother figure everyone needs.

Shiro: Big brother.... figure?

Amiya: Oh, we have arrived.

Castle-3: Oh, hello Miss Amiya. I have delivered all Mr Shiro packages inside the dormitory.

Amiya: Thank you for your work, Castle-3.

Castle-3: Does Mr. Shiro need any help with the unpacking?

Shiro: Thanks, but no need. I will do it myself.

Castle-3: Understood, welcome to Rhodes Island and have a great time.

Amiya: Well then, I'm leaving. This your room, when you meet Mr. Blitz tell him that's you are his new roommate. I hope you have a great time staying at Rhodes Island.

Shiro: Thanks.

Amiya: See you later.

Amiya walks away toward the hallway we came back from, assuming she's going back to check on the Doctor.

Shiro: Alright, no point of waiting, let's check out this famous roommate.
.
.
.
.
..

Doctor: (Groan) What do you want Kal'tsit?

Kal'tsit: You know why I'm here.

Doctor: Nope...

Kal'tsit: (Sigh) I'm here to talk about the new Recruit. I've never heard of a race in Terra called human.

Doctor: So? You said it yourself, Rhodes Island will not ask about someone's privacy if they are not willing to talk about it. He will tell us by his own will once we've gained his trust, and even if we gained his trust and still not willing to tell us, then I don't mind at all.

Kal'tsit: Then why did you recruit him so easily?

Doctor: Well, I might have made him join Rhodes Island easily, but the result of every test, Medical and Physical strength showed us he might be worthy to be one the operators.

Kal'tsit put a coffee mug in front of the Doctor table.

Doctor: Oh? Is this the coffee I have tasked Amiya to bring me?

Kal'tsit: I have tasked her to check out the others in the dormitories, to see if they are well or not after going through that mission.

Doctor: Yeah, Reunion sure have grown stronger.
.
.
.
.
.
Sip
.
.
.

Kal'tsit: There is another reason for it, right?

Doctor: for what?

Kal'tsit: The Recruit.

Doctor:..... It's for his safety.

Kal'tsit: Hmm?

Doctor: People might attack him because of his unknown race, Maybe out of fear, that there is something different than others, others might jump on him and says that he's the cure of Oripathy because they have never seen someone like him and assume he might be special. The blood examples showed nothing special, he is just a normal guy.

Kal'tsit: I guess you are right...

Doctor: Soo.... how's your day Kal'tsit.

Kal'tsit:..... Finish your work Doctor.

Doctor: Damn it, I guess I will place Silence as my assistant to help me out with the paperwork.
.
.
.
.
.

.....................

Hello everyone, I hope you guys are safe from this terrifying COVID. Anyway, I will change how this book is written in the next chapters, looks like it won't be fun for me to write or for you to read without details. So I hope you guys enjoyed reading my book, have a great day!