Chapter 3: Fire and Ice

Start from the beginning

"What's going on? I can tell you can fight, why are you holding back?" She asked, cracking her knuckles.

"You could've warned me!" He yelled, flipping the Ring Driver lever three times, making the glyph appearing on his right side, going through, making his suit disappear. Then Lucy, one of Gwain's loyal warriors, appeared then spoke.

"Queen Gwain," She began, "The chefs await you for lunchtime," Gwains eyes went wide and she pushed Wilson into the sea, but luckily grabbed the ledge, "hurry up." She said before turning and walking away.

"It may sound really bad, but luckily Lucy is blind." She said to Ami. Then Wilson Yelled.

"THEN WHY DID YOU PUSH-" Before he could finish, Gwain stepped on his fingers.

"Quiet, you can swim to the fishes or be a dead human floaty." She said, glaring menacingly at him, which Wilson responded by throwing himself to the sea, better than being dead.

"Anyway," Gwain continued, "Your human can't stay here in the castle anymore, it's too risky." She said, Ami, tilted her head to see a clock tower in the distance near the seaside area.

"You'll have to leave him in some place nobody sees him." She said. Ami had a big smile with stars in her eye. Gwain noticed this and without turning her head, looked at her.

"What? Do you have something in mind?" Gwain asked.

-later-

Gwain can be seen opening a door to an old, dusty, room. Wilson and Ami can be seen peeking over to see inside. They walked and Wilson kneeled to the floor and dragged his finger on the floor and looked at his finger.

"The dust is incredibly thick!" He said shocked, getting up and dusting off his knees. Then Gwain spoke

"Alright, you're by yourself here, make sure nobody sees you and if you need anything, ask Ami, don't look for me." And with that, she gave him a broom and walked off.

"Wait! I gotta clean this by myself!? No help?!" He asked, getting no response. He turned to Ami.

"Please?" He pleaded, Ami, rushed to the door smiling, giggling like a child, while Wilson had an annoyed face. He looked around the old dusty room and sighed.

"Well, time to work..." He said sadly. Outside, Ami was climbing down the ladder while Gwain just floated down.

"I can't believe what we're doing, hosting a future murderer in the watchtower," She said.

"Teaching him how to fight so he can easily destroy us later." She said, finally touching the ground, well, Ami touched the ground, Gwain was still floating."At least up there, he won't hurt anyone up there."

"Tomorrow will be your first test for when he walks you to school." She said to Ami, "So you have to be ready."

The next day, after a beatdown and cleaning, Wilson can be seen walking with Ami to her college. He was wearing the same clothes he wore at the market, with my sword still holstered on my waist, while Ami wore a black garment and white stockings. Outside the college, Lanney can be seen speaking to another girl with short, blue wavy hair.

"A bodyguard?" The girl said with a curious face.

"That's right, he's just young. Is very strong and you can say he's very sweet." She said, turning her head to see Ami and Wilson approaching them, The girl turning her head as well.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, princess." Lanney said, turning to Wilson, "And I hope You have a nice day, young Wilson."

"Uh...Thanks." He said to her, 'young Wilson? I'm, like, 21 years old.' He turned to the blue-haired girl.