Musicacy

I got this idea when I was listening to this old song "Father of Mine"-by Everclear

The legacy would play out with the same rules as a traditional Legacy but instead each Generation has to go by a certain song. Doesnt matter what LTW your sim has or how many children (at least one) or even the house they live in but the story has to play out like in the song.

Example:
Gen.1 song-Father of Mine-by Everclear
This is a tricky one for being first. The founder be it a female or male. If a female, her husband has to walk out on her and their kids. If male, he has to walk out on his wife and kids.

Gen.2 song-"Rockstar"-by Nickelback
The heir has to have the rockstar LTW. have atleast one kid. has to become rich, own a bunch of cars...try to follow the song.

Gen.3 Song "Gold digger"- by kanya west
Have your heir either be a gold digger or if your heir is a male have him marry a gold digger.

Gen.4 song "unfaithful"-by Rihanna
Have your heir be with one sim but have an affair/cheat with another. who they end up with is your choice but the heir has to have the kids with only one.

Gen.5 Song-"lifeline"-by Paparoach
song is about a kid growing up in the wrong crowd and relises they pushed everyone they loves away and tries to turn it around. Your heir could be in their teens like a coming of age story.

Gen.6 Song-"Love Story"-by Taylor Swift
Your heir had a strick life and they fell in love but their parents didnt approve. make it interesting. doesnt have to be in juliets pov does it

Gen.7 Song-"Second Chance"-by Shinedown.
This would be your interpretation of the song. This could be drawn out different ways. theres video to the music if you need help.

Gen.8 song-"Here's to the night"-by Eve6 (My fave band ever!!!)
This song could be another challenge but its could be about a group that includes your heir and how they grow with eachother. have it reflect back to the time they use to spend together.

Gen.9 Song-"Thriller"by-Michael Jackson
In honor of halloween and I thought this would be nice since Late Night could play in this with the Vamps making appearance. You could also use the mummy's with WA or come up with another idea.

Gen.10 Song- You choose!