DisneyTen GenChallenge

This challenge is based off of different Disney movies because, admit it, everyone loves the classics! Pinstar's rules for the normal ten generation legacy apply-although some vary. I hope you'll "be our guest" and let this let "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" challenge become "part of your world".

Generation 1: Cinderella: Forced to clean and cook for your evil stepsisters and mother, you never knew life had such great experiences.

Founders always have humble beginnings and what better way to kick off this challenge than the story of Cinderella?!

• Must have "Neat" trait

• Must make all of the beds in the morning and cook all of the meals

• Must live with two ugly stepsisters and an evil stepmom

o Stepsisters must have: mean spirited, snob, and schmoozer as traits

o Stepmom must have: evil, mean spirited, and snob traits

• Move out of the house once you find your "Prince Charming"

• Get married and have kids

NOTE: For storytellers, you can choose to have a ball and follow the lines of the movie if you want!

Generation 2: Mulan: "Could it be, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart..."

Your family always expected great things from you but you found yourself having other interests.

• Must have an entirely different LTW than all of the other family members

• Must reach the top of that career choice

• Become enemies with your parents but befriend them by the end of the generation (or before they die, whichever comes first)

• Marry, have kids

Generation 3: (must have generations-if not, see Gen 3.5): Toy Story: "You've got a friend in me!"

No one believed that your toy was real. So how were you going to prove to them that you were in love?

• Heir/heiress must have Imaginary Friend doll

• Turn the doll into an IF

• Turn the IF into a human

• Marry this human and have children

Generation 3.5: if you don't have Generations or it doesn't work: The Fox and the Hound: Friends come from all different types of places...

• Fall in love with your best friend, who just so happens to be your opposite

• Your family doesn't approve-have a private wedding

• Sneak out to meet your love

o Don't get caught by the police one time

o Get caught and brought back home by the police one time

• Have children and get married (not necessarily in that order)

NOTE: I know that this isn't really like the Fox and the Hound movie, but the basic concept of having a different type of friend applies.

Generation 4: Snow White: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

You are beautiful and many found your beauty to be infuriating. Better watch your back!

• Have at least 10 enemies

• Must have the "good" trait

• Have ONLY 7 friends (or dwarves, if you catch my drift)