Becoming Carmen Sandiego Part 2

Start from the beginning

Carmen: Wait, what do you mean "leave no witnesses"?

Gray turns up the power on his Crackle Rod.

Carmen: Gray! No! No!

"Nobody ever said anything about taking lives." Carmen hisses and Gray looks down feeling ashamed. Stealing was one thing, but could he really hurt someone like that?

She tackles him. The man takes the opportunity to run away.

Carmen: Gray, what are you doing!? What is wrong with you!?

Tigress: I'll handle the runt!

Carmen takes the Crackle Rod and hits Tigress in the face with it.

"She didn't protect the face." Team Red and Gray all say at once.

Gray: Ohh... pussycat down.

Chevre: She did not protect the face.

Carmen: Gray...

She swings at him.

Gray: Hey!

"You are dangerous enough without a weapon." Grey tells her. 

Carmen: What are you doing!?

Gray: Come on, now.

Carmen: Tell me!

The Cleaners come up behind her. She swings at them, but one gets a hand over her mouth. He cell phone falls out of her pocket.

"Oh, that can not be good." Julia says worried. She's convinced Carmen is on the side of good and doesn't want to see her get hurt.

Boris: Back to V.I.L.E. Island with you.

Present Carmen: I thought I knew you like the big brother I never had, Gray. Until that moment.

Present Gray: What can I say? Graduation was a game-changer.

"Yeah, for all of us." Carmen says.

Bellum: Graduates... you did not make it this far on your grades alone.

Maelstrom: We have been profiling you all along to test your allegiance as well as your willingness to go to any necessary extremes.

Shadowsan: No one or thing must stand in the way of achieving our goals.

Cleo: You've earned your place at our elite table.

Brunt: Now hear the true name of V.I.L.E.: Villains International League of Evil.

"Evil" echoes.

"So they are well aware of the fact they are the bad guys." Tamara says.

"Oh yeah, they've never tried to justify their actions as good, they just care about stealing as much as they can." Carmen answers scowling at the VILE faculty on screen.

Present Carmen: Evil. Hmph! My entire upbringing was a lie. Stealing isn't a game. It does harm people. Especially when you're willing to steal lives.

"I will never steal a life." Carmen says. Just for a second, Chase feels his resolve waver. Is it possible he was wrong about la femme rouge?

Chase pulls up to the train, but it's moving again.

Chase: Ugh! So close!

He takes off again. Part of the car falls off. His cell phone rings.