~e l e v e n~

I woke up in Bryce's arms. He was shirtless with boxers on like he always sleeps. I peck his lips and he opens his eyes. "Morning baby" he says. "Morning" I say. "I don't wanna get up" he says. "I'll go make breakfast and you can eat it here" I suggest. He nods and I go make breakfast. I ended up making omelettes for us and we finished them.

We stayed there laying on the bed with Bryce. "Baby do you wanna go work out?" I say. "Workout with you? Hell yeah." He says. I giggle while he stands up and goes to put on clothes. I go and grab my workout outfit. The internet doesn't know about us so we'll see how this goes. Me and Bryce gained a lot of followers and I am very thankful. People already believe that we are dating so it won't be too much of a surprise when we tell them.

 People already believe that we are dating so it won't be too much of a surprise when we tell them

I was kinda weirded out with Grayson dolan's comment but I thought nothing of it. I hope Bryce doesn't see the comment. "What's this" he says showing me the comment. Shit "I don't know" I respond. He stares at me. "I didn't say anything to him!" I say. "Well then why is he commenting that in your post?" He says, he was getting mad I could tell. "I guess he just wanted to compliment me? Idk what's wrong with that Bryce!" I say. "Let's just go" I say. Why would he get mad at me for a simple comment? Is he dumb stupid or dumb. (If ykyk)

We were in the car driving to the gym. "Baby are you mad" he says. Is he serious? He got mad at me for a comment from a boy complimenting me. Like wtf is wrong with that? Did I respond no! I ignored it because I want to be with him. I shrug. "Look I'm sorry. I was just jealous. Can you forgive me." He says looking at me. "Ok" I say. I grab his hand and kiss it. He smiles. I smile back. "When are we gonna tell everyone" he asks. "Whenever your ready." I say. "Maybe the next 2 weeks we can show signs that we are dating. Then some days later I'll respond to a comment that asks if we are dating and I'll just say yeah." I suggest. He nods in agreement.

I get out of the car and I see fletcher. I love fletcher. I wave at him and he waved back. "How are you guys doing today?" He says. "We're doing fine how about you?" I say. "Oh I'm doing great. So um I know Grayson Dolan commented on your Instagram post saying that  your beautiful. What do you think about that." He asks. I decide to make Bryce a little mad. "Um well he seems really sweet and I would love to meet him. If he's watching this thank you for the compliment your so sweet! But um yeah that was unexpected." I say. Bryce was already in the gym. "Alright so this is the question everyone has been asking. Are you and Bryce dating? Because we need brannah" he says. I giggle. "Um no comment" I say. "Oh and last thing. So addison Rae commented on your post saying ew. What are your thoughts about that?" He says. I wanted to go off but I couldn't. "Um well it's not like she's perfect either. We all have our insecurities and I'm sure she has some too that's why she wants to bring people down to bring her up. I just wish everyone spreads positivity and not negativity." I say. "We'll have a good day" he says. "You too!" I say. I go inside the gym where Bryce is.

We basically work out and stuff. He didn't really talk to me. We got in the car and he started driving. "He seems so sweet and I would love to meet him" he says imitating me. "Are you jealous" I ask. "Why would I be jealous?" He says. "I don't know" I say. We ended up basically arriving to the house. "You probably want to fuck him like the slut you are but I'm not complaining" he says. "Really Bryce? I'm a slut now for calling him sweet and saying I would like to meet him? What the fuck Bryce. Are you actually serious?" I say. "You might say that but yeah I know you would've fucked him if you and him met up" he says. I started crying. "I don't know why I ever fell in love with you. Bye Bryce we're done" I say.

Bryce's POV

"I don't know why I ever fell in love with you. Bye Bryce we're done" She says while running out of the car. What the fuck did I just do.

Hope y'all enjoy this LONG chapter