DreamNotFound Part 2

Dream grabbed George by the waist and kissed him. George instantly melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Dreams neck. Dreams takes off his mask and looks at George.

"Oh my god. Your eyes. Theore so green."George said as he stared at his eyes deeply. He soon noticwes he was staring after 2 minutes and looks away blushing.

"You really like what you see huh Georgie~"

"Mabye I do" George said as he looked at Dreams face smirking. Dream slowly starting walking towards his bedroom gestruring for George to follow. George cautiously followed dream. When they got to the room dream was naked on the bed.

"DREAM" George yells as he covers his eyes and looks away from him. His face boiling red. He knew he was ready for whay was about to happen.

"Come on Georgie~"

George walked over to Dream and tried to look him in the eyes without looking down at something he thought was a stick standing straight up. Dream pulled George on the bed and kissed him deeply,

George loved every second of the kiss and roughly kissed him back as he grows a tent in his pants. Dream notices this and smiles.

Dream pulls away from the kiss and looks at the tent in Georges pants. Geoege tries to cover it but Dream moves his hands away and touches it

"A-AH~" George loudly moans as Dreams rubs his growing member through the cloth. George grunts from the pain of the cloth restraining him from climaxing. Dream slowly takes off pants and boxer and one swoop and sees the member spring up free from its prison.

"D-dream. Just fuck me already. Please."
George says as his member leaks pre cum. Dream does as he is asked and starts sucking off George.

George loudly moans every time Dream goes down. He is enjoying this and is close to his climax.

"D-Dream im gonna cum~"

George unexpectedly cums in Dreams mouth and falls back on the bed. Dream smiles as he swallows all of the cum without a single drop.

"Good job Georgie~ Ill come back for more later"
Dreams says as he walks out of the bedroom to the bathroom to take a shower.

_________________________________________

PART 2

Sorry for not updating for a while. School is hard. But i finally got it done. I hope you guys enjoyed it.
I will be updating more and more over time.
Ill take suggestions and criticism. Please do comment.

Bye my Cuties -421 Words