You walk to a path leading through a forest, you can only assume that your home is somewhere nearby. You would be lucky if you bump to someone you know along the way but the only thing you can hear and see are the animals in the forest. You look around, somehow fascinated as the sun shines from above, almost blinding you.

"Didn't I beat the ender dragon already? Because mostly fanfictions said that you have to beat the ender dragon to get out." You keep mumbling to yourself, "maybe the others are here as well!" You exclaimed to yourself quietly as you quicken your pace. "But maybe I should meet some few of them because I won't be staying here for too long..."

You heard a voice from a distance, they seem to be arguing. You begin to go to that sound and you see two people, Wilbur and Jschlatt. But their appearance is different, they are their skins in Minecraft. Now you wonder how you will approach them.

'Should I act like Reaper or should I act like myself?' You thought, and after a second, you decided the first choice will be better. So you get in character and approach them.

"Jschlatt, " you called the man in a suit. He gazes towards you as his gaze go soft from a blazing fire.

"Reaper! " He called then he approaches you as he put his hands on your shoulder. "You've been gone for two days! Where were you? The others have been searching for you all day?" He asks you with a bunch of questions.

Wilbur glares at Jschlatt, "I prefer you to not touch my sister."

Jschlatt scoff, "as if she will treat you as a brother."

"You little-!"

"Take me to Skeppy, goat man." You said to him.

"Are you seriously trusting this man?! [Y/n] he's a criminal!" Wilbur exclaimed loudly.

"I don't need you to look after me, " you said, making him flinch. "I'm the embodiment of Death Wilbur, he's the one who should be fearing me."

You could see in his face, he was in pain. Knowing that his sister doesn't need him anymore. "Fine, " he says. "Have it your way, " he then turns around and leave.

"I'll lead you to Skeppy, " Jschlatt says as he started leading the way, you following him behind.

"Where have you been recently?" He asks you.

You look away, "I need to do something." You said with a monotone voice, 'please believe it, please believe it.' You chanted in your mind.

"I guess it's for reaper, that's understandable." He says making you mentally sigh in relief.

You've seen two figures from not so far away, you recognize them immediately. A panicking Skeppy with Bad comforting him, you quickly run to them, catching Jschlatt off guard but he understands. You've been friends with Skeppy for years, so you'll probably miss someone you get attached to.

"Skeppy!" You called out as you keep running.

Skeppy looks up as he daw you running to him, he broke into a sprint as he almost tackles you to the ground. "Where have you been?! I've been looking for days for you!!" He looks at you with an angry expression but you could see relief in his eyes.

"Skeppy, she's probably doing something important," Bad says as he approaches you two. He patted you on the head, you can't say it but he has this look in his eyes, like he knows.

"I don't care! She suddenly disappeared without saying anything, " he said as his arms around you tighten.

"I should be going them, " Jschlatt said.