14.say It Again🔞

Start from the beginning

Gulf: i don't know mew when i used to fight with you...we did lots of thing... I never felt shy but just embarrassed... But now its different your touch is giving me shivers...

Mew put hand on Gulf's waist and move him on his chest now sleep baby i know you will pe more comfortable here... Gulf felt really comfortable and closed his eye he is going to deep sleep when mew said...

Mew: I love you Gulf, will you marry me..??

Gulf: in half sleep said baby we are already married, i am your husband...

Mew: That was not marriage baby... That was just a compromise... And a deal and no one whom we love was there... I want to get married now... Out of love with everyone's blessing....

Gulf: hmm... Gulf is now fully asleep...

Mew: Baby, so will you marry me?? Say Yes not hmm.. Baby.. Baby you are sleeping huh...

After few hour gulf open his eyes he look to mew sleeping soundly, gulf is smiling ear to ear aww my baby.... I am feeling really good.. Finally i don't have to lie, i know someone is here to deal with my problems, i know that no one can seprate us... And at last i confessed to this man... Pointing to mew.. gulf felt shy but said i love my man... Gulf smiled and turned to get up..

Mew: so now i am your man and you love your man right...

Gulf: Shit he was awake... You always to do this with me mew... I hate you...

Mew: No you don't hate me... Baby please say you love me... Please baby.. I am dying to here that...

Gulf: I just said mew, and i am not going to repeat this every then and now....

Mew: but baby you said indirectly, i want you to say it directly to me...

Gulf: Okay i will say it but before that you have to take me somewhere to eat.. Its long time i haven't eat properly... Now i am happy so i want to eat outside...

Mew: Okay, lets go... I am going to take bath... You wanna join??

Gulf: No, you shameless man...

Mew: oh like we have never seen each other without clothes, as we never had our make out sessions in here...

Gulf face turned red mew go else i will kill you...

Mew: You won't baby.. Mew laughed.. He started enjoying, teasing him... Ok i am going...

They both had bath one by one and get ready to go out... Mew can we take mom with us it's been long when she go out... Gulf said

Mew: Not today baby we will take her out some other day... Today i just want to be with you...

Both are in the car sitting very close... The driver started smilling to see them so close...

Gulf: Mew please leave my hand, see he is watching us... What will he think about us...

Mew: That we are in love with each other and can't stay away without touching each other... Mew came close to kiss gulf... Gulf pointed to driver... He is watching... Mew said I don't care i want it...gulf couldn't deny such a cute request and he kissed him...gulf shut his eye and squeezed it hard as he was felling really shy.... Mew saw him broke the kiss and smiled.. Stop being shy baby, gulf i asked you something but you slept before giving the answer.... So i will ask you again after dinner and i would not listen a No as answer...

Gulf: Okay we will talk about that later....

Both reached the restaurant and had there dinner and enjoyed the wine... Gulf we had dinner and now tell me what i want to listen...