"You don't? We swore you did," let him know Alex. "Peyton swears you like Carrie."

"She does?" He questioned curiously. "She didn't mention my date when I swung by her house yesterday. She just asked me if I had a good time, I said yes, and then she proceeded to tell me about her day."

Julie say next to Luke with a big smile, making him look at one of his best friends really confused.

"And why are you smiling so much, Morticia Addams?" He asked her.

"I know it's hard to believe it but I really think Peyton likes you and you might have a chance with her."

Luke raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Yesterday in study hall, Flynn, Peyton and I were talking and somehow your supposed date with Carrie became a theme in our conversation. Flynn casually mentioned how crazy it was that you were going on dates and that's when Peyton gets real jealous."

"Jealous?"

"When did band rehearsal became the central headquarters of Gossip Girl?" Asked Alex but Luke shushed him, drinking from his coffee.

"Yeah, jealous," Julie continues. "She kept saying how you were too good for someone like Carrie, which I have to agree on, and that she really doesn't see you as the type of guy who goes on dates. Then she mentioned she had plans with you to go to the movies yesterday but you canceled because of Carrie. She acted like it was fine but it clearly wasn't, sounded very passive-aggressive. She just said something like "It's okay, I hope he enjoys this new thing his trying with Carrie, at least for a while," or something like that. So she was clearly jealous of Carrie."

Reggie, Luke and Alex stared at Julie surprise. They've never heard Julie talk like a girl before. She was clearly a girl, but they simply saw her as one more, or sometimes like their boss or something. This was new.

"What?" She asked. "The point is that Peyton might like you."

"Why do you keep saying might? Might is like... well might. It's like "there's a remote chance she likes you," or something like that. Does she like me or not?"

"I don't think she even knows she likes you," let him know Julie.

Luke glanced around his friends before letting himself fall onto the couch. He was tired, physically and emotionally. He was sick of this games, of Ella trying to play matchmaker, of his friends telling him what to do... of Peyton not liking him back.

He's done.

"I'm done!" He exclaimed, standing up. "I'm going to date the next person that I see." He turned around, his eyes landing in Alex. "Alex, what do you have to do tonight?"

Alex looked at Reggie and Julie before looking at Luke. He did have a crush on him for a long time (not anymore) and he definitely did not expect this.

"I... I have a boyfriend."

"Right, forgot about that. Reggie?"

"I'm hanging out with Ella tonight."

"Perfect, happy for you two. That leaves me with..." Luke landed his eyes on Julie, a scary smile growing in his face while she stood up, shaking her head. "Oh come on!"